Hey fucktards

Nerf kamala please. There's absolutely no god damn reason she should be able to heal a team like she does... If the magical and fantastic Thor and XF were OP there's no way that marginal piece of spectacular isn't too.

Edited by your friendly neighborhood fight4thedream: While I understand your frustration, please keep in mind the forum rules and refrain from using vulgar language: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4. Also I am going to have to give you another warning for bypassing the profanity filter. Please be aware that you may face a temporary or permanent ban if you continue using vulgar or offensive language in your posts.

Comments

• OneenO
    OneenO Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Is it bad that this post made me laugh.

She is no where close to where XF and 4hor were. Those 2 broke the game she just has the ability to make it frustrating.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you're going by what they do when they're at lv290, yeah, nerf everyone...
  • That's her real MVP skill IMO. I'm lovin' the heal.

Perhaps avoid that team if you don't want to experience her team heal?

I know I regularly avoid Hood battles in PVP unless they're worth a ****-ton of points. And when I do engage I bring along my own hood to counter the enemy hood.
  • simonsez wrote:

I know... Just got lit earlier when I took a 290 KK down to 1000 life and in one turn she heals back to 9000 from a terrible cascade...

Gotta vent... With this game a lot...
  • Deadp wrote:
    If the magical and fantastic Thor and XF

I lol'd. A little too hard.
  • Deadp wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

I know... Just got lit earlier when I took a 290 KK down to 1000 life and in one turn she heals back to 9000 from a terrible cascade...

Gotta vent... With this game a lot...
    there's a difference between venting and calling for someone to be nerfed because UMADBRO/SIS
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    raisinbman wrote:
    there's a difference between venting and calling for someone to be nerfed because UMADBRO/SIS

it's silly how people get killed by a character (after a cascade!) and cry for a nerf, when the character could be anyone really because it's the cascade that killed them.
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    there are only two reasons why a character gets adjusted. Their combined power level is way above the curve (XF, sentry, thor) or there is an exploit that can abused (mystique, Cap marvel). KK has neither of these, she's just good at what she does.

also has anyone else realised her green puts out more damage than Thors for 2AP less? providing there are three enemies on the board.