Red Hulk(Thaddeus E. Ross)

Options
Red Hulk(Thaddeus E. Ross) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png / HP:18,720 / Tile damage : redtile.png 82/ yellowtile.png 73/ blacktile.png 64

hulk_4.jpg

redflag.pngBurning Destruction - 10 AP
The Red Hulk use his massive strength with his high temperature to SMASH the enemy.Hits 490, if the Hotter countdown is in the field ,release all his inner fire, removing the countdown and creating 3 random Red tiles and hiting the enemy with a additional 245 damage.
Level 2 - Increase base damage to 640 and additional damage to 320
Level 3 - Creates 4 Red tiles
Level 4 - Increase base damage to 1360 and additonal damage to 680
Level 5 - Creates 5 Red tiles
Level Max - Hits 4080 with 2040 additioal damage and creates 5 Red tiles.

yellowflag.pngMilitary expertise - (passive)
Thaddeus E. Ross, has a vast experience with military strategies. When he turns into Red Hulk, he continues to use this abilities to overcome the enemy.Every time the enemy creates a Protect tile(s), he counter it with a Strike tile with 25% of the sum of the enemy Protect tile(s) strength.*Cretes a Special tile, with the same color of the enemy Special tile. Assuming that Magneto(classic) use his coercive shield, it'll create a total of 477 strength with the Protect tiles, so Red Hulk will create one Strike tile with a approximate value of 119.
Level 2 - When the enemy creates a Strike tile(s), creates a Protect tile of half Strength.
Level 3 - When the enemy creates a Atack tile(s), creates a Atack tile of half Strength
Level 4 - When the enemy creates a Countdown tile(s), increase it(s) value(s) by 1.
Level 5 - Increase your Special tile value to 50%.
Level Max - Creates a Stike , Protect or Atack tile with 50% of the sum of the enemy Protect, Strike or Atack tile(s) and increase enemy Countdown tile(s) by one.

blackflag.pngHotter - (passive)
During the battle, the Red Hulk, continues to increase his body temperature, making him stronger, but also making him more dangerous. When the team or the enemies makes a 5 - match, Red Hulk creates a 4-turn Hotter countdown. While this countdown is in the field increases Red Hulk damage in 340. When the countdown reaches 0, it release a burst of radioactive, hurting everyone . Hits 134 to allies and 267 to the enemy team. *If the team or the enemies makes a 5-match while the CD is in the field, the old CD will release the burst atack, and a new CD will be created. if the CD is only matched nothing happens.
Level 2 - Increases Red Hulk damage to 560.
Level 3 - Hits allies with 160 and enemies with 320.
Level 4 - Increases Red Hulk damage to 780.
Level 5 - Hits allies with 480 and enemies with 960.
Level Max - Increases Red Hulk damage to 1680, and hits allies with 1820 damage and enemies with 3640 damage.

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like the yellow a lot. I either need the red costed down or damage up in order for 14 AP to be sensible.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    I like the yellow a lot. I either need the red costed down or damage up in order for 14 AP to be sensible.

Looks like he changed redflag.png cost to 10ap, very acceptable.

The yellowflag.png is superb, at max covers i would make it 50% strength. This ability alone merits the 4*. Turns any fight against him into a chess match!

The blackflag.png is a play on "speed shot" from 2* hawkeye, so why only 1 tile created? If it is kept at 1 tile created, then i would make it ANY match 5, not just your team.. so if the the enemy gets a match 5 it creates the tile as well... mix speed shot with mischief!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

The yellowflag.png is superb, at max covers i would make it 50% strength. This ability alone merits the 4*. Turns any fight against him into a chess match!

The blackflag.png is a play on "speed shot" from 2* hawkeye, so why only 1 tile created? If it is kept at 1 tile created, then i would make it ANY match 5, not just your team.. so if the the enemy gets a match 5 it creates the tile as well... mix speed shot with mischief!

I thought putting the yellowflag.png with 50%, but sounded a little OP, but as he is a 4* it can be 50%.

The ideia of every one can trigger the blackflag.png is pretty good. It'll make it into a very powerfull skill, but can destroys the allies too. So everyone will have to pay attention playing against him or with him.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    xubango wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:

I thought putting the yellowflag.png with 50%, but sounded a little OP, but as he is a 4* it can be 50%.

The ideia of every one can trigger the blackflag.png is pretty good. It'll make it into a very powerfull skill, but can destroys the allies too. So everyone will have to pay attention playing against him or with him.

With a little tweaking, we found our counter to the new 4* release coming soon here.. he jumps out and puts out those tiles, well, guess who is making something to nullify...

Really want the devs to take a look at this one. 4* with 2 very nice passives, like PX, we know passives can change the game in some cases.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I very much like this. I would suggest that the Hotter activation could respond like green Hulk's rage with 5% damage, but just a thought.