Various Ultron Event bugs that still exist (compilation)

JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
Please add your bug to this list as these are the ones that I've experienced thus far, and it seems that others are experiencing other bugs too.

Ultron Bombs are TOO Powerful... they were not this powerful in either of the last two runs. I have not submitted a ticket, but if you think I should, I will.

Sentry Flyer is still performing Feed The System at 4 friendly tiles instead of MORE THAN FOUR, despite the verbiage.

Ultron is still processing bombs after he is defeated, killing surviving characters after the match has ended. (has not happened to me, but someone else posted a bug about it)

I believe I encountered my first 0 point essential node, but I'll have to wait for it to occur again to verify.

When finishing one level of Ultron, you have to quit the app, then reopen it for the next level to be available or he will stay at zero and you waste your nodes not doing damage.

And did I mention that Ultron's bombs are WAY TOO POWERFUL?

Please add any more bugs that are new, or that are still here on this Third run of Ultron... to use baseball terminology, 3 strikes and you're out.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ultron bombs disappear the second his health reaches 0. Have killed him with board shakers multiple times, and not once have any of them even been on the board when the cascading began.

This is one thing that for me at least, is fixed, not sure if anyone else is seeing it, asked in my alliance, noone is having issues with it.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    I submitted a support ticket today for zero points on an essential node. It was a Vision essential and was the first time I played it after the node refresh today at noon ET. I included a screenshot with my ticket:

2015-06-23%2011.50.52_sm.jpg
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I submitted a support ticket today for zero points on an essential node. It was a Vision essential and was the first time I played it after the node refresh today at noon ET. I included a screenshot with my ticket:

2015-06-23%2011.50.52_sm.jpg

Just to let you know, once you have beaten an essential twice (or 3?) you no longer get rewards for it, until the next round... we have been on round 4 since yesterday, i get 0 points for all the nodes except Ultron himself. So maybe 15+ essentials without points so far.

It was the same way last run.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    I was wondering if that was the case. I'm still earning points on a couple sentry nodes, but they are for the characters that are swapping out with others, every other refresh (right now the Cap Marvel and Black Panther nodes are giving me points, but the others aren't). My (casual) alliance has been on Round 4 since yesterday as well.

The last Ultron run my roster wasn't complete (for 3 stars anyway) and I've leveled everyone quite a bit since then so I'm clearing nodes more consistently than last time. There were also way more connection issues last time too so if I got a zero point node then I would have just attributed it to that at the time. At least the connection issues this run were all in the first half-hour so far (knock on wood).
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    I have noticed that sometimes is shows zero points gained after completing an essential node (Just Like Daywalker) but if I flip over to the other Ultron "window" it will have added the points there.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Round 8 has Quicksilver essentials instead of Vision. Quicksilver is still not boosted, which on balance is probably better because that way he's less likely to tank and need a health pack...
  • Skorche
    Skorche Posts: 47
    Just completed a vision node and it didn't unlock the ultron boss node is very disconcerting. Especially since the nodes will be reseting in little over an hour.

Cause I had to wait for the server to catch up or something it was open after I put it down and came back in about 10min.
  • I think the fighters casting Swarm which then sets off Core Meltdown should be considered a bug. They shouldn't get to do both less than 5 AND more than 7 tile moves in the same turn. All their moves should be based on the board at the start of the turn.