Token Hoarder's Quest: Season XV edition

El Satanno
El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Greetings once more, MPQ forum-goers! Another season has drawn to a close, and with it my time to open all the tokens I've earned in that time. Sure, no one really gives a ****, but I get a kick out of it. icon_e_biggrin.gif Just like before, I've listed the 3* and 4* pulls only. The tokens are listed simply as they appear in my recruitment screen and in no order but that. The number in parentheses are how many of that type of token I have. On with the show!
  • 231 silver tokens
  • 2 Heroic 10-packs
  • 82 mixed gold tokens
The pulls:
Silver tokens
Captain Marvel (red)
Luke Cage (yellow)
Hood (black)
Magneto (blue)

Lightning Offer (7, 2 from different events)
Doctor Doom (black)
Storm (yellow)
Bullseye (purple)

Starfall (3)
Invisible Woman (green)

Magnetic Mayhem (3)
Colossus (black)

Stay on Target (3)
Doctor Doom (black)

Top Gun (3)
Falcon (yellow)
Rocket & Groot (green)

Prodigal Sun (7)
Beast (yellow)
Deadpool (purple)

Iso-8 Brotherhood (8)
Professor X (blue)

Gold Heroic Tokens (12)
Ragnarok (blue)

Heroic 10-packs (2)
Bullseye (black), Beast (blue)
Invisible Woman (blue), Bullseye (green), Hood (yellow)

The following event tokens yielded nothing:
  • Slice and Dice (3)
  • Webslinger (3)
  • High Stakes (3)
  • Coversquirrel (3)
  • Most Wanted (3)
  • Fly-Fight-Win (3)
  • Nefarious Foes (3)
  • Divine Champions (2)
  • Deadpool vs. MPQ(2)
  • Juggernaut: Heroic (4)
  • The Gauntlet (3)

Grand Iso total from cover sales: 57,200

Observations and (purely subjective) conclusions:
  1. Rotten luck this season, pulling only 6% from gold tokens. Although I pulled three 4* covers, it hurt to only have use for two of them. One being Professor X made it a bit better...but not much. icon_e_sad.gif
  2. This game really seems to want me to cover Beast. Over the last few seasons, it feels like he shows up more often than anyone else.
  3. Top Gun is the only event in which I pulled the featured character from the tokens...for the second time! Crazy. This also leads me to believe that the "improved draw rate for featured characters" is a bunch of nonsense.
  4. I was beginning to think 2* Bullseye green was actually a mirage. It didn't show up until I had opened about 250 tokens!
  5. IsoBros has broken my little heart after only coughing up one good pull. But it was Professor X! I still love you, IsoBros.
  6. I'm really feeling the let-down side of having a broad roster. Only three 3* covers were of use to me, and all of them were Bullseye. I don't particularly care for Bullseye. The 4* pulls were a pleasant surprise, but two IW? Meh.
  7. This is the first time I've ever placed in Lightning Rounds, and the tokens were surprisingly fruitful. It's kinda funny how LRs now seem to be quite a good investment of time. This is basically the opposite of my opinion prior.

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been having a tragic run of 2*s as well, with a shocking number of Doc Ock drops among the few gold pulls, and it does seem impossible to get 2* bullseye green. icon_e_smile.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been having a tragic run of 2*s as well, with a shocking number of Doc Ock drops among the few gold pulls, and it does seem impossible to get 2* bullseye green. icon_e_smile.gif
    amazing run of doc ock pulls here too. he's the only thing I've gotten from the current ultron run.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    amazing run of doc ock pulls here too. he's the only thing I've gotten from the current ultron run.

Would gladly trade you.. i have i think 5 total covers for Oc, yet, as soon as i fully covered Cap, i am selling cap covers like crazy now.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:

Would gladly trade you.. i have i think 5 total covers for Oc, yet, as soon as i fully covered Cap, i am selling cap covers like crazy now.
    need cap blue badly. only cap blues I've seen was ddq and placements in one of the events right before ultron 1. I could use yellow to level him higher, but need blue. i'd give up doc ock for cap any day. if only...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards

I've pulled 11 Bullseye covers in about the last week, and four of them were green. icon_lol.gif