Cannot fight, stuck at loading screen

I am having trouble to do a pve or pvp fights.

I can not get passed the loading fight screen, prior to the the team boost up selection. Anyone else experiencing this?

What should I do? I already updated my marvel puzzle quest.

Comments

• gregns2
    gregns2 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I have the exact same issue. My new alliance probably thinks I'm worthless now.
  • Same situation here. Started when I upgraded the iOS version yesterday, now I can't play.
  • I have the same problem since 2 days ....
    Miss lot of event try everything, I'm waiting an answer of D3 for the problem (im on Android)
  • Myself and many other Android users haven't been able to open the game for 19 days now and counting. Welcome to the club, as it were. It's not a club I'm happy to be a member of. icon_evil.gif
  • Same here. I've tried uninstalling and installing, but that didn't fix anything.
  • proy33as
    proy33as Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Haven't been able to play all day either. I'm running iOS 8.3 on iPhone 6 and can't get past the character loading screen before a fight. Waiting on devs to figure this out
  • I've been unable to get past character select screen Alda as well..

Android 4.4.2
  • AstinTO
    AstinTO Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Oh good, THIS issue again. Just started happening (1:25am). Just like before (a few versions back), it was after switching from my iPad to iPhone and back again. Both on the same wifi network.

Last time it corrected itself after about 36 hours, which means I'm screwed on the Women of Marvel PVP, where I was sitting in 2nd, and gunning for the GSBW at 800 points.

Thought this was fixed. Silly me.
  • Same here. Is there any resolution? It's quite annoying.
  • AstinTO
    AstinTO Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Got a reply from support that they're working on it and should be repaired within 24 hours.

It looks like it again self-repaired for me, right after the Women of Marvel event finished. Which is unfortunate since I had a legitimate shot at 1st place in my time slot, but finished 56th thanks to this bug. One Beast vs 3 plus 4* Thor and 75 more HP.
  • Thanks for the response bud icon_neutral.gif hope it's sorted soon.
  • It really sucks they wouldnt give me anyting extra, or reimburse me with anything since I am missing on pvp, pve, ultron events, as well as the daily event, man....
  • Mine still isn't working... What about you guys?
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have the same issue. Got a reply from support that they're working on it.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    All right, the issue has been resolved for me, thankfully.
  • It started for me about 2 hours ago. I was playing just fine and all of the sudden I'm stuck at the loading screen after choosing my players.
  • Still having this issue on both the iPhone and iPad. Submitted a ticket. Been happening for about 3 days. Missing my DDQ covers (luckily it's been Beast, Bullseye, and Psylocke, who I have little use for).