Largest Protect Tile?

moogles85
moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
wciCfnn.jpg

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    That beats my record: 1022 using Cage & Falcon on a DDQ ninja day.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Damn, Professor.
  • zeddicus
    zeddicus Posts: 77 Match Maker
    What were you using
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haha so GSBW is dead and Professor X is tanking every colour (while invisible). Every single match is strengthening that tile!
  • That had to have been a miserable match. I recently got up to about 12-14k of protects across 3 tiles in one of those fights where everyone except ProfX dies. Mine is now up to 3/4/1 so he's not pumping out anything except protects. Won that match eventually by using a moonstone teamup to steal a couple strike tiles which then started to soar as well. Not what I'd call fun, but cool in the "look how large this tile got" sort of way.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Think this may need to be added to the record books.
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    zeddicus wrote:
    What were you using

You can see PX, a dead mystique and a dead GSBW.
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Haha so GSBW is dead and Professor X is tanking every colour (while invisible). Every single match is strengthening that tile!

Yep. This is what happened when PX has to solo lvl 350+ goons.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    moogles85 wrote:
    zeddicus wrote:
    What were you using

You can see PX, a dead mystique and a dead GSBW.
    Pylgrim wrote:

Yep. This is what happened when PX has to solo lvl 350+ goons.

I had a couple of those matches last night finishing the Americas sub event.

PX was left in a blind spot and he had to grind away against a moonstone... So naturally the first thing I did was destroy all of my own protect tiles. Then I had to just deny black for as long as I could, because Moonstone was going to steal my strike and attack tile. Can't deny forever, so eventually she stole my tiles and I had to destroy them (continue to deny Black) and then use team ups to try and get new special tiles to boost.

Blind Spot can keep you alive forever, so long as you kill all of the AoE users first.