PVP: The reason I will not spend another cent on this game

chibitoaster
chibitoaster Posts: 9
And I have spent some money on it. I believe in paying for games that I play. Fix a price, that's what I spend.

But here's the deal: There is NO REASON AT ALL to play more than about 6 rounds in vs. games unless you have maxxed out 4* character. No point at all. I'll go about 6 rounds, then start using boosts with my maxed out 3*s and partially worked 4*s, and then I start getting attacked.

Now, this wouldn't be so bad. I mean, you get attacked, you lose points, then the logical thing is that you should be able to earn those points back, right?

OH NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! YOU MUST DEFEAT THESE 150LVL+ CHARACTERS THAT JUST BEAT YOU FIRST!!

I mean, what? Seriously? Whose idea was that? They just beat me. Why do I have to go up against them again, give them DOUBLE points, make me lose DOUBLE points?

Battles should be randomized. Maybe give the OPTION of fighting back against the player who defeated you, but why make it MANDITORY?
That's just dumb.
And it's making me regret spending any money on this at all.

Well, there are other games out there. As much as I love my characters and love(D) (past tense) this game, I'm going to go change my rating.

Oh, I'll still play around matching as a time-waster at the dentist's office, but I'm done giving my money to a game that values its long-time players more than those of us who have only been playing for a few months.

Comments

• Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    It's not mandatory. There is a skip button. Hope that helps.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 99 reasons, but this ain't one
  • Square wrote:
    There is a skip button.
    But the free 30 iso and 10 iso penalty after three tries tho
    iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    hexad_2808 wrote:
    Square wrote:
    There is a skip button.
    But the free 30 iso and 10 iso penalty after three tries tho
    iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png

Retal skips are free.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    my reason is after putting another 30 into the game i now have 75 slots and will never need more icon_e_smile.gif

Really though They need to do away with ATTACKS, Why not just make it lets see how high you can score. Yes you can attack others but you wont lose points... Wait a min i guess that is what Shields are for.

Sadly PVP has become a pure PAY TO WIN...... If you dont buy a shiled you wll never win
  • Square wrote:
    It's not mandatory. There is a skip button. Hope that helps.

It took me way too long to notice that button...