Ultron even and the same problem...

So I started playing the ultron event and BOOM now I have no events.... Restarted game, phone, on and off wifi. Should have seen this coming I guess.

Comments

• bbtrpt1
    bbtrpt1 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Relogged and got the same not connected to Facebook. Nothing is active except tutorial. No Ultron, no current PvE events, no PvP.

I can't believe they haven't figured this out yet!
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Quicksilver-You-Didnt-See-That-Coming.jpg
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    When it shows nothing but the prologues, what would happen if you tried to load your facebook save???
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    *sigh* Got comms connection after essentially beating wave 2 of enemies icon_rolleyes.gif
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbtrpt1 wrote:
    I can't believe they haven't figured this out yet!

I can't believe you actually believed they'd fix anything about the event.

I thought that by now everyone understood that one step forward, two steps back was the company motto.
    Well; with all the good news from the last Q&A, we were long overdue for a big leap back again, now weren't we?

It's no big surprise that Demiurge took the easy way out and chose to blindly re-ran the same event, shoving it back up our collective rear bone dry again complete with a choice selection of piss-poor rewards and illogical boosted characters. All while dropping completely off the radar again, ofcourse.