Well that didn't take long (server broke again!)

Server broke already.. 30 minutes into the ultron event!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    yah, was about to finish my final killing of ultron, then got a message "unable to synch with facebook" or something to that order.. then it goes down icon_e_sad.gif
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Something went awry

Something went wrong when you tried to join this event.
    Sorry about that. We've been notified and we're looking into it.

Please try again in a bit.
  • Malcrof
    Hope it saved my progress, got a nice psylocke black (needed) from my first token.. and was over 28k in progression already.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Grrr, this sucks. Lunch is over and miss out on grinding for another 5 hours until i get out of work.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    I kinda figured something was wrong when the Leaderboards server went offline and Ultron 3 stopped acknowledging that we'd already done damage to him...

Oh well. At least the servers lasted 30 minutes this time. icon_lol.gif
  • Good thing the rewards are top notch as well!
  • Malcrof
    Cytrial wrote:
    Good thing the rewards are top notch as well!

Doesn't matter if you need them, the iso, hero points, and crazy good pulls from those tokens make the event well worth playing. It is nice to see it being used as a PVE with a character in rotation as a reward (even though i do not need her).

We asked for it, here it is.. last time the tokens were so amazing is made the entire thing worth it.. got a psylocke black on my first one (needed)
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    For me all pve and pvp are gone from the selection screens... So time for a break... Again...
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2015
    I am noticing that Ultron tetris is matching a lot more from the top row then he did last time around. Anyone else noticing it? Also, why would you have 3 different pve's and 2 pvp's going on the same time when you know that you didn't upgrade your hardware from the last time. I swear they are just begging people to keep getting pissed off at them. Freaking invest in your company if you think you have a good product. That is how you make more money, not by making gimmicky moves like lottery pulls, healthpack buys because your server keeps crashing, cover buys that are way to damn expensive.
  • furygunner
    furygunner Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Guess it's time for bed..for me at least...zzzz
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    grunth13 wrote:
    I am noticing that Ultron tetris is matching a lot more from the top row then he did last time around. Anyone else noticing it?

I played three rounds and he made zero matches.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    All I know is, I'm in great position to get the four Carnage covers from the PvE event, so if the server won't let me in to do my next clear in five hours, I'm going to be Hulk level angry.

I've got a Rocket level plan for Carnage, and if I don't get his covers it will be more like when the AI uses I've got a Plan and then matches away the CD tile.

Rocket: I've got a Plan!
    [AI move]
    Rocket: Nevermind, it's gone.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2015
    Different boosted characters this time... makes me use different teams, but kind of bummed that my big Health guys aren't buffed to eat the Ultron bombs like last time.

With the events gone, that screws up the guys going for the last day of PVE giving away Carnage... the PVE reward they re-ran...why? Because of connection issues. Will there be a THIRD Carnage run? lol.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Cytrial wrote:
    Good thing the rewards are top notch as well!

Doesn't matter if you need them, the iso, hero points, and crazy good pulls from those tokens make the event well worth playing. It is nice to see it being used as a PVE with a character in rotation as a reward (even though i do not need her).

We asked for it, here it is.. last time the tokens were so amazing is made the entire thing worth it.. got a psylocke black on my first one (needed)

This... Even if the event was for Bagman & Spidey it would be worth running.
  • Buret0 wrote:
    All I know is, I'm in great position to get the four Carnage covers from the PvE event, so if the server won't let me in to do my next clear in five hours, I'm going to be Hulk level angry.

I've got a Rocket level plan for Carnage, and if I don't get his covers it will be more like when the AI uses I've got a Plan and then matches away the CD tile.

Rocket: I've got a Plan!
    [AI move]
    Rocket: Nevermind, it's gone.
    Pretty much this. I got in for enough time to start one node of the PvE and I was in first for the event. Comm Link Disrupted better not cost me first lol
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    JVReal wrote:
    Different boosted characters this time... makes me use different teams, but kind of bummed that my big Health guys aren't buffed to eat the Ultron bombs like last time.

With the events gone, that screws up the guys going for the last day of PVE giving away Carnage... the PVE reward they re-ran...why? Because of connection issues. Will there be a THIRD Carnage run? lol.

Yeah, this messing with the Unstable ISO-8 event has got my truly irritated. I'm actually in a position for top 10 right now but I can't get in to grind the nodes down. This many simultaneous events is just beyond stupid.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I wonder whether we'll get compensation this time round or an extension of the event...
  • I played all through my lunch hour without any server problems except the leaderboard issue.
  • Malcrof
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I played all through my lunch hour without any server problems except the leaderboard issue.

I got 3/4 through mine.. question, when it is showing nothing but prologues, what would happen if you tried to connect it to facebook?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's likely because there was an influx of players joining the event to see the rewards, then they see how horrible they are so everyone exits at the same time. They should of let us preview the rewards