Please have an HP sale for us android users...

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Steam had a sale, I-tunes is having a sale... all of us Android users are left in the cold, i have a stark salary waiting to be bought.. was hoping this would happen before the Ultron event.

I know, it won't happen, but the closest thing we ever get is a whopping $73.95 for $75 in google play cards at Sam's club.. throw us a bone here.

Comments

• ultron is pretty close to an HP sale
  • Unknown
    edited June 2015
    I don't think I'd drop any more money on this if they didn't fix the android issues (or at least acknowledge they are working on one). I've had constant in game crashes since I updated to lollipop over a month ago and I know some people still can't get past the loading screen since R77. Almost 2 weeks for those players...

iOS got a patch in just over 48hrs. Android hasn't even gotten an update in information in over a week...

edit - I originally said since R78 but it was R77 that screwed up some android users... but R78 is up now, hopefully will help...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think I'd drop any more money on this if they didn't fix the android issues (or at least acknowledge they are working on one). I've had constant in game crashes since I updated to lollipop over a month ago and I know some people still can't get past the loading screen since R78. Almost 2 weeks for those players...

iOS got a patch in just over 48hrs. Android hasn't even gotten an update in information in over a week...

i think im mostly done in putting real cash into this game for awhile. just got the 33 buck steam thing for 8500 HP. Got 10 more slots... Now i have like 13 open slots.. Even if i can only get say 2000 HP per month and they release 3 new people per month, that means i should have enough room for everyone for an entire year without spending anymore cash.

put 53 real cash into the game and can say Even if the game goes belly up tomorrow would not be that mad, i have paid 60 on other games for 1 year.

it was just too bad the steam package wasnt the 99 buck for the 29,000 HP instead of 8500 HP and ISO who even needs ISO (+ 40K in iso is just a drop in a small bucket)

29k would been insane icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Steam had a sale, I-tunes is having a sale...

Citation? Steam sales are separate, since they aren't tied 1:1 to D3, and from what I'm aware of, there's no iTunes or Android sales going on right now