2»

Comments

• wiz_biz
    wiz_biz Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    wiz_biz wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Anyone have advice on that Juggs/Daken/Venom node?? (Smash and Grab)

juggs is one-shotting Patch .. ugh

i have a sneaking suspicion my scaling may not be as bad as yours since he hasn't been able to one-shot me yet, but i've been running blade/OBW on everything with an OP juggs/venom. with OBW on the left (my blade is capped at 114) i can use her espionage and then nightstalker to limit enemy AP accumulation, and with board full of strike tiles KYEC is making quick work of it usually. i did wipe once on that one when i had a horrible board but otherwise has been somewhat manageable...

unboosted my patch/blade/cyclops are all 140, the node started at level 178, which i should be able to beat with those 3 boosted.

it just doesn't want to let me win. I will get it, one way or another.

well best of luck...juggs/venom is always the bane of the PVE events, may the boards be with you!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i got it.. i was trying to down juggs first, which ended up being the mistake, daken's chem reaction was destroying me, with headbutts doing the rest. I whittled away at juggs, until cyc could toss a red up Dakens tinykitty, daken down.. full on visor attack on juggs... stunning cyc, blade kept matching red and black ..

the thing that won it..

my 1/3/5 R&G

R&G's blue went off.. juggs and venom died very quickly after that.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The juggs/daken node has been giving me bad cascades all day. I've never understood how people can say well you only remember the bad ones. Well yeah because the dark avengers have cheap abilities. Not like you can get full blast as easy as headbutt etc...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just finished Heroic Oscorp: City on my stream, it seems like scaling is partially turned on, very high nodes compared to prodigal sun. Or maybe that's just my scaling.
    Malcrof wrote:
    i got it.. i was trying to down juggs first, which ended up being the mistake, daken's chem reaction was destroying me, with headbutts doing the rest. I whittled away at juggs, until cyc could toss a red up Dakens tinykitty, daken down.. full on visor attack on juggs... stunning cyc, blade kept matching red and black ..

the thing that won it..

my 1/3/5 R&G

R&G's blue went off.. juggs and venom died very quickly after that.

don't underestimate R&G blue, pair with patch since you're prob using patch green/red
    thisone wrote:
    The juggs/daken node has been giving me bad cascades all day. I've never understood how people can say well you only remember the bad ones. Well yeah because the dark avengers have cheap abilities. Not like you can get full blast as easy as headbutt etc...

To be fair, CPU Cyclops can get Full Blast pretty easily, as proven by the last 2 gauntlets ;P
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2nd Sub Reinforcements:

Falcon***
    Storm**
    Iron Man*
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did anyone else's main node progress reset today? I went through re-clearing one time missions for 0 points to get back to the repeatable nodes.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    It won't let me open the 2nd sub at all.. just boots me out to the main screen when i clear the mini subs to open it, and no main node.

Oddly though, i got a patch green from the token from sub 1.. so no need for progression anymore, my patch is done. Just reporting the bug, probably won't be playing this PVE anymore since i now have what i was going for, and my Gamora is done.. so won't be taking rewards from anyone (if you are in my slice, pass me up, accidentally hit top 10 lol)

May jump in for some iso or whatnot, once i am safely out of the top 150, so those who need Gamora can get her.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Just going for progression to max my patch then leaving this pve to it's own devices to work on Ultron

Exact same plan here. Plunking away at Ultron (throwing bodies at him) and squeezing every drop out of my PvE refreshes until I hit that Patch green, and then playing minimally to retain T150...

DBC
    Similar for me. I fell to ~200 overnight, but a short push had me easily back into T150. I'm well over half way to Patch green (that'll be 4 for him), and I'd like that Gamora red but I'm not going to kill myself for it (my Gamora is 5/2/2 at present).

That Patch yellow I won from ISO8 has come in very handy. His healing factor goes off quite a bit more often and that saved my bacon against Juggs. Patch ate 2 headbutts in 3 or 4 turns and just healed them off. And he's only at 2 yellow covers. I wouldn't have thought the one cover would make that much difference, but there ya go.
  • ThePLAV
    ThePLAV Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you, Oscorp tokens

Hulkbuster redflag.png yesterday
    Star Lord redflag.png today

I think it's about time the token gods sent me a drought
  • Malcrof
    Options
    ThePLAV wrote:
    Thank you, Oscorp tokens

Hulkbuster redflag.png yesterday
    Star Lord redflag.png today

I called dibs on the HB red ages ago, gimme! Mine is still 0/4/3... i got a red cover by accident, hit the wrong HP buy token for ultron, the 200hp one instead of the 50hp one.. saw IMHB and about peed.. then updated and lost it (hp were back though). i knew better then to update without doing a force save, but just .....

whatever.. i will get one eventully

/end rant.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    having patch with 3 4 5 is the only thing that keeps me wanting to play

one you get enough Green you can only do a one hit kill
    once you get enough red you can kill almost anyone with just doing the red skill move (even kills 8k juggie)

the yellow heals like 400+ per turn unless you get a major bad board i have yet to have patch die once

mostly playing for the ISO and HP only need one black and i have gamma max

though mostly would say dont need either since got around 300,000 ISO saved and have 74 roster slots LOL (75 today after the 50 HP for side sub comes i)
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    having patch with 3 4 5 is the only thing that keeps me wanting to play

one you get enough Green you can only do a one hit kill
    once you get enough red you can kill almost anyone with just doing the red skill move (even kills 8k juggie)

the yellow heals like 400+ per turn unless you get a major bad board i have yet to have patch die once

mostly playing for the ISO and HP only need one black and i have gamma max

though mostly would say dont need either since got around 300,000 ISO saved and have 74 roster slots LOL (75 today after the 50 HP for side sub comes i)

75 slots. That impressive. Opened my 54th today. Still 700hp. 55th appears to be 700 also but have a feeling it will jump after.

Got patch progression in the first sub also. Wasn't expecting that. Thor red from the event token also icon_e_biggrin.gif . Thor now complete 5,5,3 so needs optimised.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ThePLAV wrote:

Shh... careful! I seem to have cleared my token drought the past week so you might be the next host for all I know.

I opened well over 250 standards about a week ago and got 3 whole golds out of it, two not needed (but 1 Cyclops black, so it's all good). Past week I got 4 event tokens for the previous PVE wich resulted in 2 golds, and 4 tokens for this PVE which got me 2 3* and 1 Elektra red, so it seems I find myself in a oasis of sorts at the moment.

Edit: removed wrong name for previous PVE.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just finished Oscorp Heroic on my stream Tower II(such a creative name) if anyone wants to see what's up. Can't tackle one of the nodes because I don't have Star-lord.

Also forgot to post when I did tower I, such a short event and so much to do...
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So frustrating..................

Last PvE, I was semi trying to not get into the Top 50, to get the 3* cover, but had overestimated and just got into the lower parts of it.

This PvE, I really needed Top 50 but left the last run too late and JUST missed out on it.

kjkoldsjkojfsfiuasdoklfhgah dfds.

Sigh.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Uch.
  • Whub Whubz
    Whub Whubz Posts: 62
    Options
    After playing this event pretty sure community scaling will be left on, how is PvE suppose to damage level cappers without it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Whub Whubz wrote:
    After playing this event pretty sure community scaling will be left on, how is PvE suppose to damage level cappers without it.
    with juggernaut ares and caltrops