The weirdness if enemy moves

While it seems true that cascades have improved recently (I have been getting some beautiful ones), the enemy seems to have some luck in taking my xforce heal on a regular basis.

The last six times (I have counted) that xforce has placed a yellow heal time, they have all been taken on the first round. He isn't being allowed to heal, it seems.

I am sure this is just bad luck, but it happens both with random falls linking yellows and chosen moves. My feeling is that it is being targeted, but this would be hard to prove. Funny, though.

Comments

• So respec to 3/5/5 and take the bonus 4,000 damage? I just had a surprise 5 cover Recovery laid off on me and ... it was not good. Expecting something like 700 damage and got 4k, ugh, so bad.

The AI for me has this annoying tendency to leave the tile until it has 1 turn left, if I place it into a match 3 and don't take it myself, they will take it without fail on the last turn remaining. I hate it SOOOO much when that happens. So, ya know, each experience is different. (And I'm pretty sure the AI just picks moves at random, except being forced to match 4).
  • To help your countdown tiles resolve successfully:
    1. Check the color of your CD tile and see if it is one of the enemy's strong colors (i.e. high match damage for heroes, or any power for goons). If the enemy is not collecting the color of your CD tile, then it can usually be placed at any time and the AI will never try to remove it on purpose.
    2. Match away tiles of the same color before placing your CD tile.
    3. Check for cascades before you place your CD tile.
    4. Look for matches of a different color that can drop your CD tile into an inaccessible location if it did not receive a favorable placement.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Vynyv wrote:
    To help your countdown tiles resolve successfully:
    1. Check the color of your CD tile and see if it is one of the enemy's strong colors (i.e. high match damage for heroes, or any power for goons). If the enemy is not collecting the color of your CD tile, then it can usually be placed at any time and the AI will never try to remove it on purpose.
    2. Match away tiles of the same color before placing your CD tile.
    3. Check for cascades before you place your CD tile.
    4. Look for matches of a different color that can drop your CD tile into an inaccessible location if it did not receive a favorable placement.

5. Pray to the gods of RNG and sacrifice lamb on the altar