So Blake from Workaholics mentioned MPQ on Conan

mjh
mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Blake from Workaholics mentioned MPQ on Conan. His wife complained he's always playing it, a problem with this game from day 1, the constant grind.

I'm a big fan of Workaholics, can we fix MPQ now, k thanks.

http://teamcoco.com/video/blake-anderson-marvel-puzzle-quest

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dat ancient screenshot. btw Blake whats your MPQ/d3pforums name?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    MPQ is not just for men though.. my wife plays ..

He told Conan to Shut Up! too funny!
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Saw this on reddit, was just about to post. It would be pretty funny if he was one of the trolls here on the forum.
  • mjh wrote:
    Blake from Workaholics mentioned MPQ on Conan. His wife complained he's always playing it, a problem with this game from day 1, the constant grind.

I'm a big fan of Workaholics, can we fix MPQ now, k thanks.

http://teamcoco.com/video/blake-anderson-marvel-puzzle-quest
    I would be fuming with my wife too if she said all I do is sit around & play Bejeweled after she constantly hears me talking about Marvel Puzzle Quest. icon_evil.gif
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    That was rich. Props to him mentioning ME and my infinity gems! icon_twisted.gif
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    turul wrote:
    Dat ancient screenshot. btw Blake whats your MPQ/d3pforums name?

We need to know this...so we can snipe him relentlessly in PvP icon_twisted.gif
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Haha - I just tweeted him to ask him what his IGN is!
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad it was mentioned on national tv, but he could've have done so much more with just a little air time: "It's way better than just jewels or candy! You can be Iron Man in the Hulkbuster taking on the Hulk!"
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    scottee wrote:
    Glad it was mentioned on national tv, but he could've have done so much more with just a little air time: "It's way better than just jewels or candy! You can be Iron Man in the Hulkbuster taking on the Hulk!"
    You can do so much more! You can skip out on seeing your friends to grind PVE and PVP for months and not even get 4* IronMan Hulkbuster covered!
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    looks like my comment got erased. It referred to a Workaholics saying. Maybe if I spoiler it.
    MPQ is tight butthole.
  • Man, his rage quit video is going to be awesome.