Funniest attack combos?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
By this I mean, using a power on a foe that would appear ridiculous and how that would translate into like a comic book.

For example, Punisher uses retribution on Squirrel Girl, or Colossus using fastball special with Juggernaut or Prof X.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggs headbutting Prof X

i can just see the chair flying to another state.
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Furry Friends on Hulkbuster. I love seeing the little squirrels just tear that Hulkbuster armor apart.
  • Malcrof
    Furry Friends on Hulkbuster. I love seeing the little squirrels just tear that Hulkbuster armor apart.

mTB9V.jpg
  • Malcrof
    worst-mutant-blob.jpg
  • She-Hulk sues people. She sues trees, raccoons, and dinosaurs. World leaders fistfight while a half-naked woman in fishnets picks their pockets.

This is not a normal game.
  • Turbosmooth
    Turbosmooth Posts: 213
    I like when you have Bullseye as an opponent and he is low on health and you finish off the enemy in front with a cascade. It downs Bullseye in one second after he jumps to the front. I imagine the dialog, "Shut up, Bullseye!" with just a slap (classic Batman style) in my head.

* Mystique Shapeshifts into Hulk, Hulkbuster, or DD. "Like really? Okay."
    * Kingpin Wilson's Gambit on your own Scarlet Witch Arcane Incantation is like "No, no, don't do that."
    * Luke Cage Jab, Jab, Cross against Colossus Colossal Punch. "Now, that's a punch!"
    * Blade's Thirst immediately followed with Daken's Pheromone Rage. "That's my move!"
    * Or Blade's Thirst immediately followed with Daken's Chemical Reaction. "Hey, I didn't put those strikes there for you."
    * Squirrel Girl's The Bigger They Are followed by Dr Oct Manipulation and/or Carnage Rules. "Tentacle madness!"
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Juggernaut attempting to headbutt an invisible Prof X. I imagine Juggs headbutting the wall.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    i lol most of the time when some one mentions fastball special the professor. have at them Charles!
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heartburn wrote:
    i lol most of the time when some one mentions fastball special the professor. have at them Charles!

It would hurt to get hit with an empty wheelchair let alone one with a dude sitting in it.
  • Bagman's Snarky Remark can give Mystique more time shapeshift, Cage more time to punch, Starlord more time to... what?

Spider-Man: "You're mom!"
    Mystique: "Maybe I should pretend to be X-Force a little longer... I mean, Grrr, bub."
    Star-Lord: "Yeah! Go team!"
  • morph3us
    Heartburn wrote:

The funniest thing about it is that the Prof only has one active ability, so he's flying through the air, muttering to himself, "You can't see me, you can't see me" before he flies headfirst into the bad guys. I guess it's also the only time that Charles gets to headbutt Juggs back.
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    Spider-Gwen's kick out the jams on anyone.

I mean does she not have a secret identity? I only know some stuff about her from an old what if? I read and I don't think that's the same version but it seems kind of odd she would revert to her alter ego in the middle of a fight while pulling out a drumset from nowhere. I could just imagine her using this in a battle against some of the greatest villains. She takes off her costume and starts going ballistic on the drums only to have Magneto collapse them in a sphere like it's nothing.
  • morph3us
    20three wrote:
    I read and I don't think that's the same version but it seems kind of odd she would revert to her alter ego in the middle of a fight while pulling out a drumset from nowhere.

IwuO6n7jrnvYA.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've recently discovered that running Flaptain with Switch results in a whole lot of fun. Match Blue and Sam flies through the sky, inspiring Switch's Arcane Incantation to finish faster.
  • Devil Dinosaur dancing Galactus to death.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Surely Dead pools Tea Bagging wins it?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's always funny when Bullseye rips Cage's bulletproof skin off and beats someone to death with it.
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    My Favorite is using a Fastball Special with Rocket and Groot's Blammo

It's Colossus throwing Groot throwing Rocket.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Invisibility should not work on Daredevil.

Most painful combo is Speed shot on Captain Marvel. Soooooo slow to resolve.....
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    hitting a cc team that doesn't quite kill storm. and get the big damage retal ability X3. done that twice and nearly ruined a hop, but nearly cracked up laughing at my stupidity at the same time.