Iso-8 Bank Loans

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
Thought of this when i completed my Loki with DDQ today, but no iso to level him.

We need a game bank to take out Iso loans with.. any iso you win goes to paying back the loan, once it is paid off, you can take another loan... max amount you can borrow goes up each successful payoff..

Like a payday advance type situation.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    I can just imagine the shakedown messages you'll get when you are behind on your payments.

"Dat's a real nice Iron Fist ya got's there. Be a real shame if sumtin was ta happen to 'im."
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can just imagine the shakedown messages you'll get when you are behind on your payments.

"Dat's a real nice Iron Fist ya got's there. Be a real shame if sumtin was ta happen to 'im."

LOL, it would actually put you negative in ISO, and anything you earn (even the little 20's) goes towards that deficit.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    All this does is give you a one-time "speed cap" of a character, and then everything else will still progress the same as it does now.
    How 'bout instead of that, the daily resupply award for each 100th day is to let you cap any character on your roster for free.