Daisy johnson

zeddicus
zeddicus Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Quake. Introduce first then her father doctor hyde. Next patch. Let us get it done

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    So spec her out in "Speculation and Concepts".

Personally, no. No thanks. Boring. No. there are too, tooooo many villains that need to be in this game. There are too many missing TOP SHELF heroes missing from this game.

Off the top of my head:

Gambit. Rogue. Iceman. Chameleon. Goblin Norman. Goblin Harry. Agent Venom. Rhino Aleksei. Rhino Alex. Shocker. Mysterio. Scorpion. Lizard. Ant-Man. Wasp. Yellow Jacket. SABERTOOTH. Nightcrawler. Angel / Archangel. Banshee. Vulture.

heck, man. I think I'd even take Coulson over Daisy. And let's not forget Civil War will bring us Crossbones...
  • Seeing as how the movies are going, there's a good chance Thanos may be out soon. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you have a moveset for her, like Ronin-san said, by all means put it over in specs, we love designing character movesets, and i don't think she has been done before.
  • TheHood
    TheHood Posts: 107
    Quake and his father? Seriously?
    There are so many better characters that need to be in this game: Black Bolt, Ben Reilly, Fantomex, Havok, Maximus, Thanos, Kang, Venom (Eddie Brock), Nova (Richard Rider), Nigthcrawler, Norman Osborn, Archangel, Moon Knight, Winter Soldier, Chamber, Quasar (Wendell Elvis Vaughn), Xorn, Cypher, Shogun (Sharp), Sunspot, Marvel Boy (Noh-Varr), Warpath, Danielle Moonstar, Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099), Kaine and Superior Spider-Man (**** story, good look).
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    I agree with the OP. Why not give fans of the TV show a few characters in the game?
  • Malcrof
    Chipster22 wrote:
    I agree with the OP. Why not give fans of the TV show a few characters in the game?

If we do, it will be Dethlok or Phil.

Daisy/Skye/Quake still has quite a bit of story ahead of her, so adding her too soon is not smart.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Chipster22 wrote:

That's fair. But there are still more interesting options on the table. She would have a bottom row tile destruction ala she hulk, a target vibration ability eg harmonic distortion or something, that could shatter team-ups or tiles of her choosing, and maybe a nauseating attach that deals damage for every ap of a color in the enemy pool and stuns them.

Most of that has been done, repeatedly.

Fitz would be more interesting. And COULSON has more clout than daisy.
  • Deadpooool wrote:
    Seeing as how the movies are going, there's a good chance Thanos may be out soon. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm guessing we'll see him when Infinity War part 1 comes out, almost certainly as a 4*. That's another couple years though.
  • Malcrof
    ronin-san wrote:
    Chipster22 wrote:

That's fair. But there are still more interesting options on the table. She would have a bottom row tile destruction ala she hulk, a target vibration ability eg harmonic distortion or something, that could shatter team-ups or tiles of her choosing, and maybe a nauseating attach that deals damage for every ap of a color in the enemy pool and stuns them.

Most of that has been done, repeatedly.

Fitz would be more interesting. And COULSON has more clout than daisy.

Here is my spec of Fitz-Simmons
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30302

Here is Ronin-san's Phil Coulson
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28863

Also , by ThatOneGuyjp189512
    Bob - Agent of Hydra
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30281

Please add input to those threads if you like them!

i swore i had done a Dethlok, but could not find it.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whether or not she will be added to the game, I would be absolutely shocked if she were added immediately after An agents of shield season ends. Try again in September when marvel is trying to hype season 3.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Seeing as how the movies are going, there's a good chance Thanos may be out soon. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm guessing we'll see him when Infinity War part 1 comes out, almost certainly as a 4*. That's another couple years though.

In a couple of years? Mark my words, Thanos is going to be the first 5* icon_razz.gif

Ps: of course if the game is still alive by then...
    Ps: mmm maybe he will be the first 6 icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    They'll probably release Thanos like they did Ultron. As a boss character that is unplayable.
  • ronin-san wrote:
    So spec her out in "Speculation and Concepts".

Personally, no. No thanks. Boring. No. there are too, tooooo many villains that need to be in this game. There are too many missing TOP SHELF heroes missing from this game.

Off the top of my head:

Gambit. Rogue. Iceman. Chameleon. Goblin Norman. Goblin Harry. Agent Venom. Rhino Aleksei. Rhino Alex. Shocker. Mysterio. Scorpion. Lizard. Ant-Man. Wasp. Yellow Jacket. SABERTOOTH. Nightcrawler. Angel / Archangel. Banshee. Vulture.

heck, man. I think I'd even take Coulson over Daisy. And let's not forget Civil War will bring us Crossbones...
    they're saving those for winter aka $$$ season