4* Progress Rotation

Am I the only one who would like to see them rotate 4* covers out of PvP progress? Maybe each season take away 3 or 4 of them and rotate them accordingly. Personally I would like to see XF, NF, IW, and either SL or Elektra come out for a season. Or have them make the same 4* character the reward for 3 events in a row, giving one of each per event. It feels like this would help the 4* transition move along a little faster as well.

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still need my Fury covers, let me have my Fury covers!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still need my Fury covers, let me have my Fury covers!

My poor Fury still only has two of his three powers.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    My X-Force is down to 2 covers since i sold him after the big nerf...

You want to take out half of the 4 star population, that's a bit much imho. With the scoring buff the 4 star transition probably is much faster than it used to be already. I'd rather see them hand out more iso for all the covers i have to feed. icon_e_wink.gif
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    The whole "characters out of rotation" thing was horrible for the 3*, it'd be a nightmare for 4*.

Would much prefer they increase the token drop rates and increase their availability elsewhere, which it sounds like is their plan.
  • I'm fine with fixed schedule of 4*s. I don't particularly care what that schedule is tho. So if you wanted, say, a season of IMHB, Carnage, and Kingpin where each of their powers gets to be the progression reward and top placement reward for that season, and then those 3 4*s don't make an appearance for a while, that's fine with me.

Basically if you take an ABCDEF ABCDEF ABCDEF schedule and turn it into ABC ABC ABC DEF DEF DEF or even AB AB AB CD CD CD EF EF EF. You still see the same covers over the same long period of time, but short periods of time are concentrated on 2-3 characters. I could see this being a good thing.