Team Match-Up Boost Idea

Hey Guys, Love the game. I missed out on Carnage due to bugs, but I still enjoy the game. icon_redface.gificon_lol.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gif

I have a idea for you to think about. I have been playing the game a long time but at no point, do I ever use BOOST items. Unless I have zero TEAM-UPS to use. And even then I may not spend the time to add them in. I am sure I am not the other person the doesn't use them. May I suggest a higher TEAM-UP drop rate and doing away with the BOOST. Or even better have the BOOST be something you get based on your team build. For example, you want to use Magneto-Quicksilver-Scarlet Witch you get Power Boost or Stockpile automatically because they are "ALL IN THE FAMILY". You could even have other powers. Like say you do a team build-up with Carnage-Venom-Bullseye, you get a boost called "Villain Team Up" which give you a countdown tile each turn that steals AP the helps your team or something. Just thinking there should be a way to award players for collecting and using select characters together.

Just food for thought.

Comments