Maximum Carnage story line?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
This would be exceedingly awesome, though Carnage is already on overload. Half of the main characters are already included, maybe they could just add 1 or 2 stars for Demogoblin, Doppleganger, Shriek, and Black Cat and a 3 star for Cloak and Dagger like Rocket and Groot. It would be quite a bit of effort to pull it off, but I think it would make a fantastic multiday event.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Toss this over in suggestions!

If they do a maximum carnage, do it ultron style, The Klyntar could be the goons, and i would put Galactus as the main node. Symbiotes striking back maybe?

Doing the actual story arc from the comics would be impossible, they would have to add way too much content, and it would take months.. rewiring a goon and replacing ultrons artwork would only take a little work.
  • 20three wrote:
    This would be exceedingly awesome, though Carnage is already on overload. Half of the main characters are already included, maybe they could just add 1 or 2 stars for Demogoblin, Doppleganger, Shriek, and Black Cat and a 3 star for Cloak and Dagger like Rocket and Groot. It would be quite a bit of effort to pull it off, but I think it would make a fantastic multiday event.
    I applaud your zeal, but the only storyline we'll get from Carnage is:

"RRRWAORRRRR" *Slice Dice*,

~end event~

I mean, they didn't even give Ultron anything, u think they'll give carnage something?

It would've been cool to see Kingpin say 'I am the ill-intent'

But in a game where only 30% of the characters talk 20% of the time(and one of their lines is Krutacking "I am Greek"), its not gonna happen. i wish it would.