Sync Issues....Again

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
Played through DDQ this morning on Android tablet and cleared all nodes. Got to work and started up the game not only was DDQ renewed but the one clear I did last night in the Washington D.C. sub is also wiped out and back to the first node not being cleared. Also missing the top 50 placement token I earned last night, the alliance one I received this morning, 11 standard tokens that I earned from playing through D.C. last night and around 11k iso. I had around 61k and 20 tokens when I finished on my tablet this morning - now I have 50kiso, 1 std token, and 6 PS event tokens...what is going on with this? After looking at the settings I was signed out of FB (must have been when my slice ended last night) so I signed back in thinking it would retrieve my data from this morning but instead it backed up the current data....man this is getting to be pretty damn frustrating....

Edit: In case "clearing DDQ" is not enough information - that means I lost the GSBW green cover (would have been my 5th) and 4200iso (the two taco tokens were 2*'s that I did not need so they were sold). I guess none of it is really lost as I can play through again but c'mon guys this stuff along with the crashing needs to be fixed...
anyone else having this issue? It is really going to suck to try and remember that at anytime you can be logged out of FB and lose progress.

Edit2: I decided I was going to run through DDQ again so I started the game, went into DDQ and it is the same issue as last time where I have earned all available event points but no event rewards so I backed out and looked at the options, again I was signed out of FB. Not gonna chance backing this **** up, hopefully when I get home and check my tablet, my progress is where I left it this morning...sh!tty part is that I am losing placement in the PS event and losing out on all LR rewards (free iso & tokens)...the slice and dice pvp is also showing up as new even though I went past 300 yesterday for the token....smfh

Comments

• Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Let me just say from the time I submitted a ticket until D3 customer service resolved my issue was maybe 8 hours. I will not go into a large amount of detail in order to avoid fake claims and ticket submissions but let me tell you guys the rep that helped me was absolutely amazing! The initial offer was pretty sweet by itself but the counter offer that was agreed upon was unbelievable. Thanks D3 and SJG (whoever you are)!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for sharing. Good to see that there's been a good flow of good stories to balance out the bad.