Tinykitty Team-Ups

reckless442
reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Teamp-ups are annoying as hell, but I just had the Team-Up that takes the cake.

I was running max-Carnage, Hulkbuster, Iron Fist against max-Carnage, Hulkbuster and Prof X. I took out Prof X and Carnage and had Hulkbuster down to 3k health. Next move will kill him because there were a bunch of Carnage attack tiles out, plus I had four yellow strike tiles from Overdrive. AI doesn't have any AP to cast Carnage tiles.

Wham.

Fastball Special Team-Up. Hulkbuster goes invisible, so now I can't kill him. Boom. Next turn, he lands. Immediate damage from the landing and Hulkbuster casts Overdrive. My Carnage reacts by laying some attack tiles. Hulkbuster casts Repulsor Punch. 10k damage to Carnage. Then AI moves tiles, followed by attack tiles and Carnage is down. Went from 13k to dead in one turn.

That's just tinykitty.

I actually lucked out on one front. The Team-Up said he would be airborne for three turns, but he only was up for one turn. That minimized the damage I would have taken from the enemy attack tiles that were on the board, which were doing 1200 damage per turn.

Comments

• Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    I've had the most perfectly timed Yelena crit teamup just **** up my world.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    fought like hell to get a Cyclops yellow ready to fire....oh **** they had a cmags red team up fired at the exact time I got MR ready. that's beautiful...