QUESTION 4 DEVS: 10x Health Packs here to stay?

turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I made this topic since the healthpacks update has some consequences to the game.

One of the biggest consequence, at least for me is making secondary builds less relevant.
#PunishingTheVetsAgain #YayFreeRosterSlots

So, is the number of healthpacks here to stay?

Bonus Question:
Are you planning to restructure PVP progression rewards?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    really hope the answer to question #2 is no unless they just add some iso and hp to the top...
  • They've said yes, in the June video, because the health packs allow casual players to enjoy more playtime in one sitting. It also doesn't cause a change in the total health packs per day as the recharge timer is the same, which is why they went ahead and made the change.
  • The 10 HP rebalances the situation for people who can't play during daytime (because they either are on Steam or because they can't spend their worktime in the toilets).
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I accept the reasons, just don't want to sell of / discontinue some of my secondary builds, if they decide to revert/reduce the total healthpacks!
  • They were pretty clear in the video it was permanent, explaining over all that it is not an actual change, because they still recharge for free at the same rate, and so it doesn't affect those that hit the recharges every 3 hours, it just allows those with less free time to have more extended sessions in one sitting.
  • yes health packs are here to stay whoo