having to choose a shard repeatedly

chill21genlee
chill21genlee Posts: 61 Match Maker
doesn't happen often thank goodness...but every once in a while i select a shard then tap it again to begin playing or look at event rewards (if future shard selected)...and i am presented with the shard selection again instead. ..
this has happened with full 4g and/or wifi signals...has happened when i allow time to elapse after initial selection. ..even has happened after closing and restarting app.
guessing this is a rare server/queuing priority issue...but it's annoying and have had to select up to 10 times before my selection was recognized. ...always am eventually able to select though. ..
using galaxy s5
any others experience this?

Comments

• Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Well, I can confirm that it is not an issue with your network connection, as I have experienced this also (playing through steam, wired connection to the router) where my connection to the MPQ servers also seems fine, because I can play through a pvp match but trying to join a PvE event just loops around from me being prompted to join a shard/slice, picking one, and oh, u need to join a slice, pick one... hey, ah, u need to join a slice etc. And of course I've had the same issue when trying to join PvP shards/slices too.

But yes, confirming on occasion I need to select my slice *so many times* its frustrating, and that closing/reopening and any other number of things I've tried don't seem to help, just that eventually the game says "oh, yeah, u've picked a slice now, u can play" icon_mad.gif

Fun & Games.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.