Customer Service Nightmare Turns Into Dream Come True

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I really should not go into details about this, but I will say what I can.

Many, many months ago my game started to randomly crash on me at the start of a match as soon as the tiles would load onto the screen. After I was certain that it was nothing that I was doing wrong, I sent in a couple of tickets about it. I heard back from customer service once or twice, usually with the generic greeting and explanation, but when I would tell them the specifics of my situation, I never got any more responses from them, other than them saying the ticket was escalated to the developers. No further response.

Then Ultron happened, but no individual movement on that, yet.

And then came Turn To Smoke. Being a 2* player, I could not just "lol get over it, cry baby" because I did not have the options that most of you illustrious elite do. I sent in tickets for those 6 or 7 occurrences, and got ONE apology taco token. I communicated to them that the CHANCE of something good was impolite for loyal customers. Escalated ticket = no further response.

Then the crash bugs, but no individual movement, yet.

I've been playing this game for just 8 months, so, in my opinion, that is A LOT of drama. And aren't I forgetting a hiccup or 3? lol. That's not really acceptable. Especially when you have that very first ticket in from 4 months ago, meanwhile still crashing every other day during matches, with no responses and no way to fix things.

:+/

Low and behold, JUST THIS WEEK, I have finally finally finally finally finally FINALLY received updates on my Random Crashes and Turn To Bugs. At first they offered me a decent amount of HP for each, but after going back and forth about what's truly fair in my specific situation, I was granted some truly awesome stuff. For BOTH cases!!!!! They truly did right by me, and honored my business. I hope that they will do the exact same for all of you!

So, for now, I am retiring my supposed tin foil hat and my supposed pitchfork........until the company decides to do something else silly / careless.

:+p

If you have a ticket in with CS, even if it's been MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS, please do not give up hope!!!!! Be FIRM with them, but still pleasant. Be as descriptive as possible and take LOTS of screenshots as evidence!!!!!

My best to ya'll, on your Customer Service journeys.

:+D

Comments

• mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    this is good news as I'm still going back and forth with CS about that pvp where you could only get seed teams the entire time. that locked me out of all those progression rewards, not to mention Ultron
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    I really should not go into details about this, but I will say what I can.

Many, many months ago my game started to randomly crash on me at the start of a match as soon as the tiles would load onto the screen. After I was certain that it was nothing that I was doing wrong, I sent in a couple of tickets about it. I heard back from customer service once or twice, usually with the generic greeting and explanation, but when I would tell them the specifics of my situation, I never got any more responses from them, other than them saying the ticket was escalated to the developers. No further response.

Then Ultron happened, but no individual movement on that, yet.

And then came Turn To Smoke. Being a 2* player, I could not just "lol get over it, cry baby" because I did not have the options that most of you illustrious elite do. I sent in tickets for those 6 or 7 occurrences, and got ONE apology taco token. I communicated to them that the CHANCE of something good was impolite for loyal customers. Escalated ticket = no further response.

Then the crash bugs, but no individual movement, yet.

I've been playing this game for just 8 months, so, in my opinion, that is A LOT of drama. And aren't I forgetting a hiccup or 3? lol. That's not really acceptable. Especially when you have that very first ticket in from 4 months ago, meanwhile still crashing every other day during matches, with no responses and no way to fix things.

:+/

Low and behold, JUST THIS WEEK, I have finally finally finally finally finally FINALLY received updates on my Random Crashes and Turn To Bugs. At first they offered me a decent amount of HP for each, but after going back and forth about what's truly fair in my specific situation, I was granted some truly awesome stuff. For BOTH cases!!!!! They truly did right by me, and honored my business. I hope that they will do the exact same for all of you!

So, for now, I am retiring my supposed tin foil hat and my supposed pitchfork........until the company decides to do something else silly / careless.

:+p

If you have a ticket in with CS, even if it's been MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS, please do not give up hope!!!!! Be FIRM with them, but still pleasant. Be as descriptive as possible and take LOTS of screenshots as evidence!!!!!

My best to ya'll, on your Customer Service journeys.

:+D

Weak **** mods aside still calling this a didn't happen
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Glad to hear you got some fair compensation. Hopefully we're heading into a better age, so to speak.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Waiting for a full playerbase compensation for beginning-of-match crashes!
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    sorry to say i would of moved on by the time i got any compensation for the bugs if that was my starting experience. Glad you stuck with it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    turul wrote:
    Yeah. How do we prove it? How can you argue that hey I could have had first place if it was not for the crash, when, maybe the guy I beat out for first place didn't have it happen for them.
    I have noticed it happens more often during times when events end or start or rewards go out.
  • mjh wrote:
    this is good news as I'm still going back and forth with CS about that pvp where you could only get seed teams the entire time. that locked me out of all those progression rewards, not to mention Ultron

Funny, that seed team debacle was the only way I was ever able to get all 3 covers in PVP so far, as I had the time to just grind away at those 2 point matches all day. =)
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    whitecat31 wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Yeah, but how do we prove it? How can you argue that "Hey, I could have had first place if it was not for the crash....."

I gave explicit instructions on exactly what to do.

;+)
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they are clearing out their backlog. I got a response this weekend from an open ticket during Ultron, and they apologized for the delay in the ticket, and they couldn't really do anything about the problem anymore since the event was over, so they asked if x amount of HP would be amicable. I said yes, received the HP and the ticket closed.

Good for the CS team for trying to get back to all the backlog and offer them something instead of just an apology. Especially when it's something they can't do anything about anymore (unless they run the event again and haven't fixed the bug).