List of boosted powers ???

So every character has their own individual page showing their max stats in each power at max level 40/50, 94, 166 or 270

What I'd like to see is a list showing what those same powers are at the various boosts
Like for a 166, I know 240 & 290 are the levels for "weekly boosted" & "feature PvP character". I think there is another tier as well but don't remember it or the level that corresponds to it

So I'd like something slightly updatedthat looks like this:
(cmag red for example)
Level 2: Deals 43 damage per tile.
Level 3: Deals 49 damage per tile.
Level 4: Deals 59 damage per tile.
Level 5: Deals 81 damage per tile.
Max Level 166: 261 damage per tile
Level 240 (weekly boost): 350 damage per tile (the number is a guess)
Level 290 (PvP feature boost): 450 (or whatever)

I figure this could be slowly updated into the character listings & I think it will be very helpful for information purposes

Thanks for reading this icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Did you just volunteer yourself for the job, as you must know that is quite big task for anyone to do. Devs won't do it, and honestly they better do something for the game, and you asking other forummates to do it is not fair, as people do those stuffs by sacrifying their own free time.
  • Why would you need the list anyway? When your chars are boosted you'll see what they can do. When they aren't why even care?
  • I'd update the powers lists but I don't have max characters for everyone and wouldn't know all the info. Then I don't know how to edit the posts (tho that can't be too hard)
    I figured just update as it comes. Might take a few months doing everything as it comes up but then it isn't a crazy amount of work
    Also I thought people who have the various builds in max characters could help provide info
    It's not hard in general just tedious to get all info
  • Honestly, do it in the wikia, and try to get other people to help.

It's easier to do it there then to try to maintain it here since you aren't an established member, and they seem to only make the rare person a subforum mod. If you really want to pursue trying to do it here, then do some of the data collection first, pm a mod and Hifi with proof of your work, and see if they'll make you a mod.