MPQ Hero Points Sweepstakes Time!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,

It's time once again to enter for a chance to scoop up a ton of Hero Points!

Details:
Win BIG by entering the Hero Points Sweepstakes at the Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook Page! Enter for the chance at 40,000 Hero Points for the top prize! Sweepstakes ends on June 18th at 11:59 PM PST. Good Luck!

Enter here: http://woobox.com/ruoih8

*Please note: You do not need to be a Facebook member to participate. Everyone is welcome to enter!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    entered, shared, and tweeted!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always wondered how much a hero point weighed. Now I know; just under 0.9 ounces.

edit: out by a factor of 10. Luckily no one noticed.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Unfortunately, the rules page says I must be 13 AND older.

I can't do both (I'm just older), so I guess most of us here aren't eligible.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have entered your sweepstakes. I would like to win, very much. Please consider this when selecting your winners. Thank you.
  • I have also entered, and frankly, I feel that my desire to win is just a little bit greater than El Satanno's.

Please consider that when selecting the winners, specifically giving special consideration to the fact that winning will have increased significance for me, as opposed to other players, with the possible (but unlikely) exception of El Satanno. icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Patiently and respectfully waiting for your confirmation of my victory...

Yours truly,

DBC
  • Has anyone ever heard from/about a winner of the previous sweepstakes?
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    I, too, would love to win icon_e_wink.gif

I think they should run an essay submission at some point, with everyone having to say why they deserved it and what they would do with the points--all to be published on the forums/site--now that would be some entertainment.
  • El Satanno
    I have also entered, and frankly, I feel that my desire to win is just a little bit greater than El Satanno's.

Please consider that when selecting the winners, specifically giving special consideration to the fact that winning will have increased significance for me, as opposed to other players, with the possible (but unlikely) exception of El Satanno. icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Yours truly,

DBC

A fair attempt, DBC, however I do need to point out that it is I alone with the greatest desire to win. Perhaps you should consider the following highly scientific chart to aid your comprehension:
    qTJMPUl.png
  • El Satanno wrote:
    I have also entered, and frankly, I feel that my desire to win is just a little bit greater than El Satanno's.

Yours truly,

DBC

A fair attempt, DBC, however I do need to point out that it is I alone with the greatest desire to win. Perhaps you should consider the following highly scientific chart to aid your comprehension:
    qTJMPUl.png

You know, with all the negativity on the forum, I wasn't even sure you would find my post humorous...

This is, and will likely always be, my single best moment on this forum... ever. I literally opened this thread, saw this, and laughed so hard I thought I would pass out. Freaking AWESOME. icon_lol.gif

CHEERS! icon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • El Satanno
    Aww...now you've gone and made me blush. Love you, too, buddy. Your reply definitely put a smile on my face. I just hope that when I win, you won't be too upset about it. icon_cool.gif