Defence team question

Hyphenmoore
Hyphenmoore Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I have 2 questions. First one is how does the game know what team you have on defence? If I finish my PVP match Nd go to play PVE are the game modes separate and the PVP will just remember the last team played or will it change based on who I use in PVE?

Second question is has anyone logged into their game to find their team completely different from what they were using before? I finished playing some PVP and left for several hours and when I logged in again I found I had been attacked numerous times in PVP. I wasn't shielded so I expected some attack but I had lost 183 points in about 4 hours. My team was max L Daken L Thor and Blade at 120 unbuffed. When I went in to try and make up some of my points my defensive team was my Kingpin with 1 cover and 3* Spider-Man. It was very frustrating.

So just wondering if anyone else is experience this.

Comments

• Your defense team is either the last team you played with or the last team you won with.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is the last time you won with. You can lose with a different team and it will remain the same.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Also your defence team for retaliations will be the particular team you used to beat that person with.