Where's my Mohawk cover?

chaos01
chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
What is this Devs? You run a 7 day ISO Brotherhood 4 star release and follow it up with a PVE that:

1: has sentry in it
2: doesn't give Mohawk as the final progression rewards 3:instead rewards only **** magneto red

This might just be the final straw.

Comments

• I'm kind of hyped for my first 3* Mags redflag.png .

Just sayin'.

DBC
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    chaos01 wrote:
    What is this Devs? You run a 7 day ISO Brotherhood 4 star release and follow it up with a PVE that:

2: doesn't give Mohawk as the final progression rewards 3:instead rewards only **** magneto red

Are you kidding? Complaining about them not offering the most rewarded three star of all time? And one of the **** 3 stars to boot?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    psst. that whooshing sound you just heard may have been the joke.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Hilarious.
  • I knew what to expect from this thread and was not disappointed.

Would read again.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    notamutant wrote:

Are you kidding? Complaining about them not offering the most rewarded three star of all time? And one of the **** 3 stars to boot?

I am going to go out on the limb and say sarcasm was at work here.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    notamutant wrote:
    chaos01 wrote:

Wow. And you've been quoted too so you can't edit it away. Ouch! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    notamutant wrote:
    Damn, did they sandbox your sense of humor too??
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    whitecat31 wrote:
    I am going to go out on the limb and say sarcasm was at work here.
    "Are you kidding? This baby is off the charts!"
    -Professor Frink
  • Well, in all fairness, there is so much complaining on the forum about some pretty confusingly mundane stuff, it's kind of hard to differentiate between "real" complaining and "joking" complaining...

Ha ha ha! We're all pretending we're upset with D3! Ha ha ha ha! Oh wait, we're actually upset about this?

Again, just sayin'.

DBC
  • chaos01 wrote:

if you wanted to seal the deal you should've asked for 5 health packs only, 1.5 hour refresh times, and community scaling back on

8/10 because you did trick someone to thinking you were serious