Scaling of Seed teams.

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I noticed something absolutely horrible and snuck in by MPQ that was not announced. icon_e_surprised.gif

I started the spider man PVP and I saw a seed team that seemed rather weak but a little stronger than normal. I decided to raise the level of my spiderman. When I looked again the seed team levels had gone up. What the Tiny kitty? WHY? icon_rolleyes.gif
Can't you guys give us a little break for a change? icon_question.gif
I understand you want to protect the innocent new players from us veterans so you don't give us vets an easy target. icon_idea.gif
You think the newer players need floating wings before they enter the deep end of the pond. icon_rolleyes.gif
But raising seed team levels for just the sake of it sends a different message. You want us to take just a little bit more damage to use up those health packs you gave us.
Although, I see the health packs as the fix for Carnage aka Juggernaut four star. Since he will destroy health packs.
Perhaps you want us to be slowed down a little, but you guys have sent alternate messages saying something else.

Just when I am about to praise you guys for adding health packs you do something like this. icon_question.gif

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you sure that it isn't just that mStorm & IM35 are boosted for Spiderman's PVP?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax wrote:
    Are you sure that it isn't just that mStorm & IM35 are boosted for Spiderman's PVP?

I'm glad I'm not shy about being stupid and completely missing the point. icon_razz.gif Time to go to bed...