Game crash and lost all data.

Urban_mike
Urban_mike Posts: 12
I was wondering if anyone had a problem with the game crashing and lost of data today? I'm really disappointed by this during the middle of high stakes event. Oh yeah, my roster has been depleted also. What is going on?

Comments

• using android and playing mpq has been very frustrating these couple of patches

yes they should give us something in return for the crashes, its super annoying and makes you lose progress in vs events and story as well
    but the most annoying thing is that mpq nor d3 has even tried to address this problem seriously nor have they tried to solve the problem at all
    nothing has been done in the last 3-4 patches that has even remotely solved the problem

i feel the next patch afterward even make the problem worse than last patch. i remember like crashing every 5-6 games in the first patch this has happened, but now its worse
    whats even worse is that when you submit a ticket, they try to put the blame on you and your device saying you should restart often, so im supposed to restart every 2 matches?

i really dont know what mpq are thinking when they dont even try to fix the crashing problem, do they not want people to play their game?
    if they dont want to fix the problem they might as well just shut down the app?
  • My game froze and then asked me to login to face book but I sign into face book at the start of the game