Expired chars during outage

Messaged customer support about the fact that all my chars on my roster will have expired including two 3star colossus and they said this.
We totally understand how frustrating this must have been, and we are really sorry to say that we cannot offer further compensation for this issue. We understand this may directly deny requests for compensation you may have made, and this decision was made with that consideration. With the mass compensation already sent, the opportunity to gain Carnage in the next event, and the unverifiable nature of many requests, we feel that the fairest solution for our players is to move on from this occurrence and focus our energy on quickly resolving future requests. To reiterate, while we understand that some players may be upset, our statement, "we will not be offering additional compensation beyond what has already been provided" is not an invitation to request additional compensation.
Why can't they return what is rightfully mine they said they would return lost items now they say this ****. add in to the fact I still can't get on and I'm hulking right about now.

Comments

• Update they said they would refund me if I could remember where I got them from and what colour they where. I said I could not remember where and what colours they were seeing as it was two weeks ago when I got them and they said this.

Jun 11, 16:58
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    The developers are currently working on a fix for Android, we appreciate your continued patience until a fix is released. Please keep your eye on the Google Play App Store for the update.
    Well, friend, can we simply offer you x2 Colossus covers of your choice? Would you find this an amicable resolution?
    Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/
    If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.
    Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (AJG)
    So there you have if you had Any expired 3 stars during this game crashing you should be able to get them back.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Well friend, I would not find that very amicable
  • I know I told them that I said for someone who hasn't been able to get on for 8 days to get the same as people who it didn't affect at all is not very fair at all
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I hope they treat you better soon and not just with some iso and a token