Endless Cascades Issues

Is there anything that can be done about the endless cascades? Here recently, I've noticed the AI getting a comically unfair amount of AP for a single match, turn after turn. In the past 4 matches of the node I'm playing (I lost all 4, the difficulty is "Trivial", and my team is 40 levels above the enemy) the enemy team have gotten 15-20 AP of 2-3 colors per turn. In the match I just played, Hood hit me with Intimidation, Ares hit me with Sunder, Doom hit me with Diabolical Plot (which had 5 or 6 locked tiles from a single turn), then Ares hit me with a super powered up Onslaught, all in their second turn! The other day, Hood hit me with Twin Pistols 5 turns in a row. That means that within 5 turns they had earned 60 AP of just yellow! This is a really cheap way for the AI to win and it happens all the time.

I don't want to get endless cascades like that either, though I'm rarely capable of getting them like the AI gets. Every now and again I don't mind getting a decent amount of AP from a single match, but it really cheapens the game when this happens.

Comments

• MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Wow. I've seen some AI cascades that make me want to throw my tablet against the wall and been hit with what seems like every power at the enemy's disposal in a single round, but nothing as vicious as your bad luck.

Twin Pistols 5 turns in a row?! You definitely need a digital lawyer... icon_e_smile.gif