Convenient Character Leveling

xombie666
xombie666 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
If I have a character that I have some covers for, the only options that are currently there for leveling them up are "Raise Level" (raises level by one) and "Level 94" (for a 2 star char). So lets say that I have 10K ISO saved up and I have a Bullseye that I have kept on standby just to collect his covers. So now that I have him covered up to my liking, its time to start pumping ISO into him. Obviously 10K ISO is not enough to get him to level 94 so instead I have to use the "Raise Level" button repeatedly until I either exhaust all of my ISO or get him to a level that I feel comfortable leaving him at.

What I would like to see is the inclusion of a new button for leveling that will do the math for me and give me the option to level him to the highest that my 10K ISO would be able to take him.

It would look something like "Raise Level", "Level 94", and "Raise to ISO Max" or something along those lines. Another work around would be to make it so that "Raise Level" would work by just holding it down as opposed to having to press it again after each level gained. This can get pretty annoying especially at the lower levels where its only 300 ISO to level up. I know some people like the fact that it stops it once a level is met so that it prevents the ISO from bleeding over to a new level that wont be reached due to insufficient ISO, but perhaps a 2 or 3 second delay between levels would give people time to release it once they are at the level they want to stay at.

I really hope this makes sense. New baby and I'm running on a few hours sleep icon_redface.gif

Comments

• MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    This is a good idea and it has been brought up before. A better setup, imo, would be to have the gold 'Raise Level' button work similar to the 'Level X' button. Ie, one tap per level instead of holding it down. It gets tedious when you raise multiple characters multiple levels.
  • xombie666
    xombie666 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    This is a good idea and it has been brought up before. A better setup, imo, would be to have the gold 'Raise Level' button work similar to the 'Level X' button. Ie, one tap per level instead of holding it down. It gets tedious when you raise multiple characters multiple levels.

That's also a solid idea. Anything is better than the way it is now.
  • ScrawL
    ScrawL Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Definitely agree. Actually I was going to post about that cause it drives me crazy when I have to sit there holding... Wait... Click... Hold.. Blah blah. Definitely need a third leveling button, something along the lines of what you're talking about.