Energy Absorption bug?

MarvelMan
MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
I was just doing my DPDQ using SuperSteve and downed the third guy (a stunned teistsu) with a shield prior to the first char round and Energy Absorption triggered. This seems to be a bug, but Im posting here first in case I missed something and someone can explain. There were two things wrong with it to me:
1) Cpt Marvel was NOT the char hit with the shield
2) Cpt Marvel wasnt even the char in front at the next round

Help me out! Thanks.

Comments

• Yes, I noticed this in February:
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=9&t=24379
  • Admittedly, I have often felt like the triggering of "Energy Absorption" has been all over the map (like today in DDQ), but I guess I just wrote it off?

Curious to have some big ol' brains weigh in on "standard opreating procedure..." icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    MarvelMan wrote:
    I was just doing my DPDQ using SuperSteve and downed the third guy (a stunned teistsu) with a shield prior to the first char round and Energy Absorption triggered. This seems to be a bug, but Im posting here first in case I missed something and someone can explain. There were two things wrong with it to me:
    1) Cpt Marvel was NOT the char hit with the shield
    2) Cpt Marvel wasnt even the char in front at the next round

Help me out! Thanks.

This exact same scenario happened to me today with Steve Red shield throw and last goon on stage. I hit him, he gets KO'd, new stage starts and Cpt Marvel triggers Energy Absorption. My team was GSBW, BP and SuperSteve.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    daibar wrote:
    Yes, I noticed this in February:
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=9&t=24379

Thanks for linking it! I only did a quick look and didnt see that.

One tweak, is that for me CM was NOT the front facing for the next wave......