ISO-8 Lab: Saudi Arabia VI

Am I the only one getting slaughtered on this one over and over?

My team consists of:

Level 360 Fury
Level 240 Hulk
Level 237 IM40

We're up against

Level 242 Hood
Level 243 Juggernaut
Level 243 Venom

I only have 6 maxed 3/4 star covers so my variety is limited. Plus, those are the only three who benefit from the event boost. The thing annoys me is Venom. See I go to take out hood first so he can stop feeding ap. The problem is that about time I amount up enough AP for an attack, he has already given Venom enough AP purpleflag.png for symbiote snare. This is especially bad because that gives Hood 2 turns to still ap and it all goes down here from there. I may just call it quits on this particular stage and move on to another event lol

Comments

• That's a poor team to take against Hood because
    A. They don't drop any strike/attack/protect tiles.
    B. All their moves are 10 AP or more (you've got IM40 at 5/5/3, at least in previous threads).
    C. None of them are AP accelerators, except IM, and his is a poor move, especially compared to Avengers Assemble.
    Further, the Unibeam is super expensive.

Do you not have any better teammates, eg swap anyone for IM40?
  • daibar wrote:
    That's a poor team to take against Hood because
    A. They don't drop any strike/attack/protect tiles.
    B. All their moves are 10 AP or more (except maybe IM yellow).
    C. None of them are AP accelerators, except IM, and his is a poor move, especially compared to Avengers Assemble.
    Further, the red (Unibeam) is super expensive.

Do you not have any better teammates, eg swap anyone for IM40?

My roster is not the strongest
    270 Fury, 166 BP, 166 Cap, 166 Hood, 166 Hulk, 166 Wolverine, and 143 IM40. which I mentioned before. Also, those are the only 3 on my roster that benefits from the event boost. I am basically trying to figure out has anyone managed to beat this part of the event, with a team similar to mine and how did they do it.
  • Hulk, Wolverine, and Fury. Get 9 Green and Berserker Rage, then make sure Hulk is up front.
  • Goobady wrote:
    Hulk, Wolverine, and Fury. Get 9 Green and Berserker Rage, then make sure Hulk is up front.

Update:

I won! Funny I swapped IM out with Wolverine and was able to take them down. Once I took hood down it was smooth sailing.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Goobady wrote:
    Hulk, Wolverine, and Fury. Get 9 Green and Berserker Rage, then make sure Hulk is up front.

a properly covered Kamala or 3Thor could work as well, even if not 166