iOS and Android Crashing Update (Posted by Kabir on d3 site)

kabir wrote:
iOS and Android Crashing Update (June 10th, 2015)

Hey everyone,

We’ve had an issue causing the game to crash during matches. We recently resolved this for iOS and are actively working on a fix for Android.

For compensation for this outage, we’ll be giving everyone that played during the outage 250 Hero Points and 1500 Iso-8.

Also, some players were concerned that they weren’t able to compete for Carnage during the crashing issue, so we’re running Carnage as the prize for another PVE event, one that will run next week, around 6/15/15.

Thanks,

Kabir

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Will it be another 7 day event?
  • That is what Kabir posted in full. Maybe David will post a more in-depth post once he gets to the Forums.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    can't be - the 15th is Monday, which coincides with their 3 or 4 day event schedule? i don't think they're set up for a 7 day event that starts on a Monday. that would be totally sweet icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Which D3 site are you going to? Wouldnt mind checking out other sites where more info is.
  • Malcrof wrote:

All PvE cycles revolve around Thursday starts and ends. Since he said it would start around Monday the 15th, the end would be Thursday the 18th, so looks like a 3 or 4 day event. Of course around the 15th means they could start it on the 18th and run it for 7 days then. You never know until it happens.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Can the pve just be for Apple ppl? Hasn't everyone else been punished enough with one week long pve for a 4*?
  • Malcrof
    Can the pve just be for Apple ppl? Hasn't everyone else been punished enough with one week long pve for a 4*?

many of us android users are experiencing "no connection" issues, can't play for hours at a time.. IOgross got an update.. they are still working on the android one...
  • Malcrof wrote:

many of us android users are experiencing "no connection" issues, can't play for hours at a time.. IOgross got an update.. they are still working on the android one...

Took them about 48 hours from their acknowledgment of the apple issues to them posting a patch, and it was done on a Saturday....
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof wrote:

Took them about 48 hours from their acknowledgment of the apple issues to them posting a patch, and it was done on a Saturday....

The android issue was posted the same day, and according to the link, the fix is still being worked on.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    lukewin wrote:
    Which D3 site are you going to? Wouldnt mind checking out other sites where more info is.

It was posted here: http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marv ... -10th-2015
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    How is it being "punished" when you can choose not to play it?
  • Bcorm
    Bcorm Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I'm on Android and haven't been able to play at all in 7 days. It crashes as soon as it loads. It's not just iOS, they got that patch out in 48 hours.
  • Born2DieNPvP
    Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
    I really don't see why they can't just give everyone one Carnage. It's the most fair thing to do. Because since Carnage is gonna be an essential in Prodigal Sun it really screws those who couldn't play out of that pve too. Granted not everyone who was locked out wouldve got Carnage, but some probably would. Seeing all the server issues going back to Ultron, is giving away one 4 star as a one time "sorry we messed up thanks for sticking with us" really gonna kill them? Does anyone think this unfair? If so I'd love to know the reason and if it's valid I'll happily admit I'm wrong.