How does the game arrange the PvP bracket?

CallTheStorm
CallTheStorm Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Two newbie accounts with no rooster high than level 94. One account always gets into newbie bracket, even can find some competitors with some 120+ 3* rooster in the same bracket but the #1 score will be no more than 700. The other one always gets into tough bracket where top 10 score always over 1.2K. Just curious how does the game system arrange the PvP bracket?

Comments

• Unknown
    edited June 2015
    We don't know exactly. There are such things as newbie brackets, but after a while if you start doing well you're placed with the rest of us, and it will feel like you dove into a shark tank for at least a solid month. The grown up brackets fill up one at a time, so you can see how many people are in your bracket by what number you join at.
  • D3P2K5
    D3P2K5 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Just as ArkPrime said. If you do well a few times (don't know exactly what that number is), you will be placed into the veteran bracket(s) for subsequent events. This applies both in PvP and PvE. If you skip a number of events, you will be dropped back into lower easier bracket again regardless of whether you have a mature 3*/4* roster or not. My secondary account also has level 94 characters as max. I recall playing about 2 or 3 events and placing really well. It suddenly got placed into the vet brackets for a few subsequent events where I just didn't bother to try to play since it was pretty much impossible to keep up. After a couple of weeks I got dropped back into the easy bracket again and I have not moved up since because I kept skipping events after doing well in 1.