Tell who controls a countdown tile

xombie666
xombie666 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
Sometimes when playing against ninjas, thugs, grenadiers, etc the board can get pretty populated with countdown tiles. There are times where I want to take down an NPC based on what tile they control. It would be nice to select one of these characters and see which countdown tiles belong to them on the board (maybe a pulsating glow?).

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you cycle through your opponents any countdown tiles that belong to the character that you just swapped to will pulse on the board indicating that the character owns those tiles.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you cycle through your opponents any countdown tiles that belong to the character that you just swapped to will pulse on the board indicating that the character owns those tiles.

Sticky that somewhere. Took 150 days to find this out lol...
  • xombie666
    xombie666 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Malcrof wrote:

Don't feel bad. Took me 417 days...
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, to be fair, it's only been live since October 2014, in R63.
  • Malcrof wrote:

Thanks for the info. Been playing over 500 days and never, ever seen that pulsing thing. Will look for it now, but would be good if D3 could make it a little more obvious. So many things about this game that the players are just "supposed to know" but never being told or shown anywhere.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    "that pulsing thing" saved me in TBE today and helped me get my first R&G yellow .. so this info could not have come at a better time.