BEST CARNAGE TEAM UP?!?!

Options
So I see daredevil and storm Mohawk being the best team up so far.
With storms black power to put out up to 32 attack tiles along with carnage black power putting out 2 friendly and 2 enemy strike tiles. You then can use carnage green power maxed out to give you a better chance of destroying special tiles and giving extra damage to the enemy. 16 random tiles at 651 per special tile is ridiculous. Along with that daredevil will take care of the enemy strike tiles and once daredevil uses his power carnage will put out even more strike tiles. Also it gives you an option if you want to use his red power or carnage depending on preference. And with him you can stun opponents more often. Now I know there maybe a better team up like let's say magneto or falcon for there defense tiles but I feel this team really can KO anybody. Thoughts?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spiderman 3*, his purple makes shields for Carnage to destroy, but also stave off damage from enemy attack tiles that are created, he also has a team heal that is more than the damage done by a max red carnage ability... btw the 2 together is a rainbow, so anyone can work with them.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Carnage makes attack tiles not strike tiles.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Loki.

Bullseye.

Daken.

Cage.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Falcon and hulk.too many specials are gonna trigger anger.