Why do they keep defaulting me to sentry?!?

AnonymousMPQ
AnonymousMPQ Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Every time after a character in my team isn't available for a fight, they substitute in Sentry!

Previously, they would substitute the last person that was part of my team. Why would the devs implement this change?

At least twice today, I started a fight thinking I had a different party member. Yes is was my fault for not paying attention, but this seems to a backwards "improvement".

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I noticed this in DP daily. When I get the two-star fight, it puts Ares, Thor, and I think Hawkeye in rather than the last three two-stars I've used. I think it's been since the update to R77. Obviously they had other issues with that update, but it's just annoying.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I've been getting Devil Dino as a sub for some reason. I've never even played with him.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    My default has been 1* storm.. ugh, didn't even notice once, that didn't go well at all.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine is juggs, but he's so big and stupid looking that I haven't gotten caught not subbing him out.
  • Every time after a character in my team isn't available for a fight, they substitute in Sentry!

Previously, they would substitute the last person that was part of my team. Why would the devs implement this change?

At least twice today, I started a fight thinking I had a different party member. Yes is was my fault for not paying attention, but this seems to a backwards "improvement".

LoL, its been doing that to me lately, but with Quicksilver!
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Yeah I keep seeing it too. It's almost cost me as well.
  • slaxer723
    slaxer723 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Malcrof wrote:
    My default has been 1* storm.. ugh, didn't even notice once, that didn't go well at all.

Same here. I keep getting 1*storm
  • madsalad wrote:
    I've been getting Devil Dino as a sub for some reason. I've never even played with him.

Same here. I was wondering what was up. Not that it's a big deal, I mean it's pretty easy to tell he's there instead of x since he hogs the screen so much.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm getting my 2/1/1 Professor X. They clearly sub in someone from a particular place in your Roster, I think.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    My "default sub" is Ragnarok. He's the 25th character in my roster - assuming no boosted characters.