Spider-Villains needed: Lizard

Options
ronin_san
ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
edited June 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Curt Connors gets used all the time in games, and with good reason. Lizard is awesome. Here's a fun way to make him instantly usable.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Ultimate Lizard
9250 HPs
background.jpg[

greenflag.png Reptilian DNA. PASSIVE.
51610-spider-man-s-lizard-part-1-animation.jpg
Reptiles love warm climates. It keeps them comfortable. And their bodies regenerate quicker when not in search of Warmth. If there are less than 10 redtile.png tiles on the board, The Lizard lashes out and destroys 2-4-6-8 random tiles and takes 50 damage.
If there are more than 10, he regenerates (true heal) 75 health per turn.
Rank 2. 4 tile destruction. 100 taken / 200 healed.
Rank 3. 6 tile destruction. 9 redtile.png requirement.
Rank 4. 8 tile destruction. 8 redtile.png requirement.
Rank 5. 200 damage taken if under 8 redtile.png . 400 healed.

blackflag.png Ravenous hunger. 7 AP.
Lizard.png
With enhanced strength and agility comes the esurient appetite. Lizard does a tail whip and bites his enemies. Deal 200 tail damage, and then a 100 damage bite.

Rank 2. Tail damage destroys a 2x2 square.
Rank 3. 300 tail damage. 200 bite.
Rank 4. 500 tail damage. 300 bite.
Rank 5. Stun enemy one turn.

yellowflag.png Venomous Bite. 8 AP.
Spiderman_vs_Lizard_ATC_Colors_by_DKuang.jpg
The lizard's saliva is poisonous to humans. Deal 500 damage and place a attack.png tile in play. Deal 6 damage per attack tile.
Rank 2. Damage to 600.
Rank 3. generate 2 attack.png tiles of strength 90.
Rank 4. Damage to 800.
Rank 5. generate 3 attack.png tiles of strength 140.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is the damage listed base or max cover/level on the 5's? If it is max, it would need to be upped, or people would just skip him.

The red is great, none of the true healers use red, but does the destruction do tile damage or generate ap?
  • ronin_san
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Is the damage listed base or max cover/level on the 5's? If it is max, it would need to be upped, or people would just skip him.

The red is great, none of the true healers use red, but does the destruction do tile damage or generate ap?

I wanted a combination Blade's blacktile.png and Blade's purpletile.png . So he bites. He also generates 3 poison tiles. Maybe they get strengthened whenever he matches greens or something.

The base damage could be raised to 1100.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    His tail whip/ bite can strengthen friendly attack tiles (frightens enemy making poison more effective).
  • ronin_san
    Options
    Heartburn wrote:
    His tail whip/ bite can strengthen friendly attack tiles (frightens enemy making poison more effective).

Yeah. I was thinking a tail whip to the temple would easily stun someone, so I wanted it to either to environmental damage or a one turn stun.
  • GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Options
    I don't know why, but I feel like Lizard would be a star.pngstar.pngstar.png version of Devil Dinosaur IMO

maybe it's because they're both reptilian?