Sale on ISO-8 and Hero Points

DaBeast911
DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone know when there will be another sale on ISO-8 and Hero Points?

Comments

• Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    No one every knows until it pops up in game or they make an announcement here on the boards. There is no rhyme or reason for the sales but they usually come around every few months so we should be due one soon.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    There will be another sale right before the next meta character is nerfed. That way the non-formites will buy a ton of covers for that character to keep up with the jones and then the nerf bat will destroy the character into unuseable category and then they will put another meta changing character.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Grunth pretty much nailed it. HP sale means stock up if you want but don't spend one single coin on covers until you know what's coming.
  • Anyone wanna lay odds that the next HP / ISO sale will come the day AFTER the Carnage rewards are handed out?

marc
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    next sale should be 4th of july sale when 99% of the people finally have said enough and left the game.

Even if there was a sale tomorrow i dont know many who would put a penny into the game.

Put a hunk of money into the game and then find out next season they are pushing 10pack season to 7000 cause everyone and their brother can now score 500+ in PVP.

Sorry but the days of putting cash into this game is long gone... If you starting out toss them 20, you will never need more HP until you have 55 slots.

I put 20 bucks into the game and have 58 slots and never put another penny into it.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does it bug anyone else when people write a topic title as a statement when inside they're asking a question?
  • As far as I know it's been like 10 months since the last sale there was no Fourth of July sale as someone else had suggested there would be and I can't find anywhere where it officially says that they won't be having any more but that's what it seems like I'm just wondering if anyone else has more specific official information about whether or not there will be more sales
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really? June 2015 necro...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Karmakaze wrote:
    As far as I know it's been like 10 months since the last sale there was no Fourth of July sale as someone else had suggested there would be and I can't find anywhere where it officially says that they won't be having any more but that's what it seems like I'm just wondering if anyone else has more specific official information about whether or not there will be more sales

Anniversary III would be my guess
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint wrote:

Whenever I realize I'm reading a necro, I find it helps if I open up youtube and listen to the "rise from your grave" line from Altered Beast
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    cyineedsn wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Whenever I realize I'm reading a necro, I find it helps if I open up youtube and listen to the "rise from your grave" line from Altered Beast

WISE FWOM YOA GWAVE
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Put a hunk of money into the game and then find out next season they are pushing 10pack season to 7000 cause everyone and their brother can now score 500+ in PVP.
    Say what?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Say what?

You ever wonder what would happen if Chicken Little and The Boy Who Cried Wolf had a kid?