Issues with the new patch

Ok, it is pretty random, but during some matches, both in pvp and in pve, the game will randomly crash. I'll will lose health, and I will need to reboot the game. I am playing on an iPad. Is anyone else out there having the same issue? If so, what device are you using and have you found a fix for it?

Thanks in advance!
Corwin

Comments

• bazalenko
    bazalenko Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    yep. Lots of people are having the same issue. It's the top topic on the bugs forum. Hopefully sorted soon. Mine is completely unplayable. Zero chance now for carnage
  • Ugh, I know right. Can't play DDQ - therefore no Vision Yellow icon_mad.gif

Not to mention the lost ISO when I tried (foolishly) to buff my character in the hopes that I could finish the match before it crashed.

I will say this, I seem to be lasting longer when I turn off wifi and play. It still crashes, but it takes longer.

When I'm wifi, it crashes as soon as the match loads or after I make a match.

I would feel better about it if I thought we'd compensation.
  • Ugh, I know right. Can't play DDQ - therefore no Vision Yellow icon_mad.gif

Not to mention the lost ISO when I tried (foolishly) to buff my character in the hopes that I could finish the match before it crashed.

I will say this, I seem to be lasting longer when I turn off wifi and play. It still crashes, but it takes longer.

When I'm wifi, it crashes as soon as the match loads or after I make a match.

I would feel better about it if I thought we'd compensation.

If enough people are affected, we'll either get nothing at all, or some will get a bunch, some will get some other thing, and some will get nothing. If less people are affected, it'll likely be "file ticket and wait (still hoping for my BP from the last DDQ outage)," or nothing again.

Yes, I realize that sounds bizarrely counterintuitive, but that's the precedent.

DBC