"Stay on Target", the Future of MPQ, and Upcoming Characters

Okay, with the upcoming Carnage release and the server problems, everyone is missing the obvious.

"Stay on Target" PvP is clearly a teaser for their upcoming movie tie-in to Star Wars, and the next character after Carnage they'll be releasing is either Wedge or Chewbacca.

ct6ozc1.jpg

Sorry if this seems random, but I felt the forums could use a little humor to spice things up.

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    They've already found Lando Calrissian in the new Marvel promotional art...
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Here's another preview
    uJzE2Ezl.jpg
  • I think a character like Wedge who has a passive that prevents him from ever being downed (and not stunnable obviously) would be pretty cool. He'd be unable to make matches since otherwise that'd be pretty broken too.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    I've been hearing/saying Almost There.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is Porkins, not Wedge Antilles.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Holy moley Batman!

I had the same phrase/scene in my head too! Everytime i saw the event title that scene would play out in my head and i kept hearing him say it.
  • Linkster79 wrote:
    That is Porkins, not Wedge Antilles.

Well you and I know that, but I didn't want to put ideas in their head. Now they're probably going to release Porkins as a 2* at the same time and make him a featured character for the Wedge release. Thanks! icon_lol.gif
  • Phantron wrote:
    I think a character like Wedge who has a passive that prevents him from ever being downed (and not stunnable obviously) would be pretty cool. He'd be unable to make matches since otherwise that'd be pretty broken too.

But how would you end matches against him? icon_e_confused.gif

Altho I guess you could add a chase condition so that if he were stunned and his teammates were downed the match would end.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    But how would you end matches against him? icon_e_confused.gif
    Play until the game crashed?
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    Seems legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4

The reality gem is the key.