Is this how it ends?

simonsez
simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
This is way worse than i thought. The game is literally unplayable since the update. If put into a situation of forced idleness in which we're unable to play, that's the sort of impetus a lot of people may be needing to finally give this up and move on. The longer we can't play, the easier it's going to be to realize we don't need to play.

Comments

• OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think this is the MPQ Gods telling you to either quit or take a break.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    You are a true baby. Every post made by you is crying.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ruinate wrote:

Now, where's that thumbs-down button...
  • [popcorn.gif]
  • simonsez
    Ruinate wrote:
    And you are a true imbecile. There was no crying. I wasn't even complaining. One could have even deduced that I didn't even mind having a break. Unless they're imbecile.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    simonsez wrote:
    This is way worse than i thought. The game is literally unplayable since the update. If put into a situation of forced idleness in which we're unable to play, that's the sort of impetus a lot of people may be needing to finally give this up and move on. The longer we can't play, the easier it's going to be to realize we don't need to play.
    Meh.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    You weren't complaining? You?

Please.
  • simonsez
    Ruinate wrote:
    You weren't complaining? You?

Please.
    **** off. Please
  • simonsez
    Meh.
    And thank you for another stellar contribution
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first post is completely correct. Our strongest and most senior player just quit because this was the last screwup he would take from d3. I'm on android so I'm not getting the crashes.

New character with new not properly tested update with past history of screwups does equal people quitting or taking a long break.

Way to go d3!!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    @simon/Ruin: There's absolutely no reason to bicker or name call. Consider this your public first warning.

====

@simon: I understand you're frustrated with the (seemingly constant) state of the game. I get it. However, you just let yourself get into an argument (and a rather impetuous one at that) because someone said you were complaining? He called you a name so it's okay to call him one back? You're smarter than that. Look, you were complaining that the game is broken, but that's not an inherently negative thing, as Ruinate implied. You're entitled to be annoyed by the whole situation. It's an annoying situation.

Furthermore, your attack on The OncomingStorm was absolutely unnecessary. Yeah, that was totally a quality post he made, but really, being a tinykitty to him about it solves what exactly? Nada. Please play nice. Despite our back and forth sometimes, you're one of the few people I'd call a "Negative Nancy" that I actually have respect for. You pretty much always have valid points in every single one of your posts, despite them being more volatile than I'd like a lot of the times.

====

@Ruinate: I don't know where to start with this post. Did picking that little internet fight solve all the Marvel Puzzle Quest and/or forum problems? All you did was make yourself look like a clown. I don't get why you'd randomly attack somebody like that. It just baffles me. It's okay for people to be frustrated with the current situation. It's okay for people to vent those frustrations. We need to seriously get over this high school cliche thing we have going here on the forums and get over ourselves a little. Some people are more inclined to be forgiving. Some people are more inclined to make a vocal point when they're upset. Keyword here is people. Please treat everyone with respect and avoid attacking them.

====

In closing, if the bickering continues, you'll just add up more ticks, and if anybody else joins in, you'll get a tally too.

If you want me to close the thread simon, I can, but like I said the other day, I do feel these types of things are important to the health of the community. We all need a little venting here and there. It's also important for you to be able to get up on your soapbox and let the important people know where you stand.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:

yup. in an addiction based game this is called an evaluation point, as long as we keep playing we don't question why we play but sitting staring at your phone you do . This is your chance OP, run , run, RUN.....
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    e31.jpg
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Ummm can someone explain what the bug is?
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Talk about a Killer Update....

Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thread lock in 5... 4...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2015
    how it ends is when the police chase you down the road when your wearing no shirt screaming look at me look at me im dakken....... someone buy that dude a freaking shirt

Really though PVE at least for me has ranked up so high its no longer funny. if there are 8 nods im lucky to play 5 before nod 6 is twice or more the level of me.

PVP is now even a bigger joke.. Play 2 hours to get up to rank 800 without being attacked. Leave for the last 10 mins and get hit 20 times for 400 pts lost making your end score 400.

i think this might be my last season i play and take the summer off if want i think is gonig to happen does happen

COUGH COUGH 10 pack season goes to 6000 or even 7000
  • Geauxbotz
    Geauxbotz Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Gothic, please tell me you aren't going to break down every post you dislike for us. Can't this be done with pm's to the "guilty" parties involved? I think we get it. You're a mod with a big stick. And you're not afraid to use it. Good thing you got on top of this and shut it down as quickly as you did. No telling what would have happened... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oldboy wrote:

Please?

simonsez, I will try something new and different: constructive criticism. If you want your posts to look like valid concerns over the game instead random, continuous belly-aching, please try less snark and more information. I don't know what you are talking about, I'm experiencing no issues. It's only because someone else suggested that it's not an Android issue that I realised that you might be in another platform.

I believe that a detailed complaint over a bug that is more informative will actually serve to gauge the extent of the problem and gain upvotes more quickly, bringing it into the developers attention, rather than getting diluted by more snark, memes, complaints about the snark, complaints about complaints about the snark, mod warnings and the such.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Oldboy wrote:

Please?

simonsez, I will try something new and different: constructive criticism. If you want your posts to look like valid concerns over the game instead random, continuous belly-aching, please try less snark and more information. I don't know what you are talking about, I'm experiencing no issues. It's only because someone else suggested that it's not an Android issue that I realised that you might be in another platform.

I believe that a detailed complaint over a bug that is more informative will actually serve to gauge the extent of the problem and gain upvotes more quickly, bringing it into the developers attention, rather than getting diluted by more snark, memes, complaints about the snark, complaints about complaints about the snark, mod warnings and the such.

Found it in the Bugs section of the Forum. iPhone 5 and ipad users getting kicked out midway through matches thereby losing health and match on their games. Although an alliance member using iphone hasnt had any problems yet. I'm on iPhone but i havent started the event yet cos of this.