Matching multiple trap tiles creates only 1 new trap tile

Options
mischiefmaker
mischiefmaker Posts: 932
Using Daredevil, place multiple trap tiles. Create a match-3 such that at least 2 of the tiles are traps. Only one new trap is created, even if there are two open spaces to create traps.

I tested this multiple times with Radar Sense, and I think it also happens with Ambush.

Comments

• That's another low move in a long parade of low moves by the devs
  • This has never happened to me with Ambush (I haven't cared enough about the others to pay attention).

When you say there were two open spaces to create traps were those tiles on the board before the match was made or did they come down afterward? The traps are created immediately before new gems fall so if there are none available when the match is made the trap won't move even if new eligible tiles fell afterward.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also seen this effect buggy and not buggy too. However beezer may be right. I will try to test it again...
  • I've been able to match multiple traps, with both relocating. The only exception was when there weren't enough of the color on the board.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Weird. I could swear this happened with Radar Sense last week (definitely with at least 2 open tiles before any new ones fell), but I just tested it and it works fine with both Radar Sense and Ambush. Maybe it got stealth patched.