Mo Updates Mo Problems

Noobulator
Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Do you devs test anything before it goes out? I don't understand how you can release a forced updated patch that crashes iPhone 5 players during every match. Fix this **** now.

Comments

• Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Same issue here. Had already scaled back to just playing DDQ and a few events here and there, but decided to go for 800 on this one for the BE cover. Figures this would happen on the one of the few events I have bothered with in months
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is a thread in the bugs section about this.. post there so the devs will see it, they have been responding quickly.
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    I posted there, but this is more of a general complaint at how inept the devs are so want it here.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    iPhone 5s here... not effecting my battles, but I'm still on the 7.1.2 version of iOS.
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    With my iPad iOS 8.3 every match get crashed... So I think it's time for a MPQ break today.
  • I sure would hate to actually play this event. I can't get through the first match without it crashing. I make a few matches...crash...restart...play...crash...restart.

And every time it crashes my guys lose health. Fantastic. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • verbeek98
    verbeek98 Posts: 14
    I hear you....Ive crashed no less than 10 times since update

On top of that I jumped in a slice with 984 people in it already....this is going to suck
  • actarus76
    actarus76 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    it's not possible that you give a release which crashes iphone 5 during a match and in the same day you launch a new 4* character. you have to correcy the problems asap or we won't win carnage for your fault!!!
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Same issue... iOS... Can't finish a match without it crashing.
  • Sorry to everyone that is effected by this. And i apologize for making light of the situation...

But the only thing wrong with this picture is that it didn't happen on a Friday like all the other terrible bugs. icon_lol.gif

easy..marc
  • I also cannot complete a match!!! FIX THIS AND COMPENSATE US.

Kinda makes it hard to score points.

WhyTF force an update as an event starts? Guess I should get ready for my two free moonstone compensation tokens.
  • Ypthis update has crashed on me twice during matches, resulting in auto-defeat.
    I am burning through health packs unnecessarily.
    I have contacted customer support, but am well fed up with this ****.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    iPhone 5S with iOS 8.3. No crashes after updating and playing 3 matches in the Bullseye PVP.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    _Ryu_ wrote:
    With my iPad iOS 8.3 every match get crashed... So I think it's time for a MPQ break today.
    I'm a tad more lucky, but yep crashes on iPad 8.3.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last patch broke multiple devices, this patch just broke
  • icon_e_surprised.gif omg what is going on!!!! My MPQ has bee crashing all morning and all day, ever sense the up date this morning. I have an iPhone5 and I have done all updates. I did everything they told me to do, and it still will not work. I have used up all my health packs and all my hero points on health packs. Can anyone help me? Because this company dose not seem to be able to help me
  • RIGHT?!?!?
  • Gotta love that this happened just after they disabled the "skip update" feature. I haven't had the chance to play DDQ today because this update came down at coffee time and I couldn't get to wifi until lunch time. And then the game crashed.

I want another Scarlet Witch, is what I'm saying.