3 star plus characters

Ever since the new updates the amount of 3 star characters have been seriously reduced. Before I was able to obtain a gold card character 1 out of every 10 draws from a standard recruit token. Now I can't draw a gold card no more than 1 out of every 30 from a gold token draw. Not being able to draw the special characters makes the game frustrating and dull. Please increase the opportunities to draw a gold card character so we can keep leveling up and recruiting new and better characters. I really enjoy this game and would like to continue to keep playing

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Genghis520 wrote:
    Ever since the new updates the amount of 3 star characters have been seriously reduced. Before I was able to obtain a gold card character 1 out of every 10 draws from a standard recruit token. Now I can't draw a gold card no more than 1 out of every 30 from a gold token draw. Not being able to draw the special characters makes the game frustrating and dull. Please increase the opportunities to draw a gold card character so we can keep leveling up and recruiting new and better characters. I really enjoy this game and would like to continue to keep playing

1 out of 10 from standard tokens is actually insanely good luck... 1 in 30 is normal , if you are lucky......
  • 1 gold out of 10 gray tokens? I wish I had that luck...

I dont know if they ever revealed the drop rates for those tokens, but assuming a heroic token has a drop rate of golds around 28%, drop rates for gold in gray token should be below 4%... If you get 1 out of 25 you should be composing ballads out of pure joy
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    1 out of 10 gold from standard - that must be on an insanely small sample - heroic tokens barely hit that with luck.

Plus you are getting one gold a day from dpd - if standard tokens were ever as rewarding as you suggest we'd all be fully covered by now