I would like more characters, but only if...

Just wondering when would people want to see more characters added to the game. If such a poll already exists then sorry for repeating it.

If I'm missing any options feel free to post them out!
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    New characters earned as an early reward should come with a free roster slot
  • so many options i wanna vote for here lol
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iso influx is the obvious one.

I don't need every character maxed (looking at you Beast and Doc Ock), but even at my certainly above average earn rate (about 100k/week), I'm looking at about 4 months to finish 3* to my satisfaction, roughly.

Then there's the 4*. I need covers first, but then it's another 2 weeks to get them to 221, or 4 weeks to max them. So 1 month per 4* character. So I'm looking at roughly 6-8 months of Iso to make the 4* transition completely

So 10months -1 year of Iso needed. During which the hamster wheel keeps turning, and we'll likely have another 20-25 characters.

I don't play the LR's and stopped competitive PvE, so I'm certain I could push my rate up to 150k/week, that'd cut the timeline to a lean 7 months. But at some point time management becomes a thing.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    New characters are cool if they were to get a handle on those roster slot prices and while there at it ditch the stupid 4* essentials.

New four star released everyone wants it so if you don't have the four star essential you are essentially tiny kittied before you even start.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    i am a collector, and currently have 65 slots.. they are getting extremely expensive now.. would love to have all the 1*s but it just isn't feasible.
  • Tough choice...

I'm really tired of new characters, but I'm only tired of new characters because my roster slots are astronomically expensive and I've opened 100+ tokens in the last couple/few weeks or so without seeing a 3* or a 4*, so increasing the pool just makes my dismal odds even worse...

DBC
  • MarvelDestiny
    MarvelDestiny Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    Honestly I'd rather D3 stops releasing characters and concentrates on other aspects of the game. With roster slot prices where they are I have a hard time justifying acquiring new characters, especially since I need grips of covers to level my current roster.

It's been said but bears repeating here: new characters do not equate to new content. It doesn't even have to be new mechanics, eg, Ultron; I'd much rather have new story arcs then add another new toy to my collection.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I voted slot price cap, as I think that is the biggest problem, but would also need the iso and being able to get them fully covered in a reasonable amount of time (especially in 4* land, ddq has helped greatly with the 3's).
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I voted tired of new characters because several of the options need to be addressed (ISO, roster slots, transition rates...almost all the other options) - and they are not very good about addressing multiple needs at once. No new characters would fix all of those problems with one fell swoop.