Reset boosts between matches

optimus2861
optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
This gets me every time I do it. When I use boosts in a match, let's say +2 Blue/Purple AP, then when I go to the next match I still have the +2 Blue/Purple AP loaded and ready to go. I have to explicitly remove them if I don't want to use them, but I'd rather they not stick around like that. Very often I just quickly click to start the match and forget that I had the boosts there; and if it's a match in which I don't need the boosts, I just wasted them. I just did it twice in a row this morning.

So I'd like it if any boosts you use could be automatically cleared before the next match starts.

Comments

• I don't know how much support you're going to get for this. When shield hopping at 1k points or higher, I sometimes choose to use boosts so that I can get say HB down fast. I rely on the boosts being there two matches in a row without me having to take the time to select them. Every second counts. You can literally loose 200+ points in a 7 -10 minute shield hop. This is in place for the high end players more than the up and comers.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, I can understand that. Maybe it could be a selectable option then?
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    A "remove all" option would be a nice compromise.
  • I have personally cursed myself a few times for forgetting to remove the boosts. A "Remove All" button wouldnt help, if players double tap the start to jump to the fight, like me...

Setting the default behavior to "clear boots and fill random", but placing a small "Save Boosts" on boost selection screen would be ideal. You only break shield after starting the fight (after choosing boosts), so shield hoppers could enable it if needed when it matters the most